Preview Round 14: St. Kilda vs Essendon, Docklands, 17/06/2022 @ 7:50 PM

Do we somehow avoid a loss?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi guys sorry for the intrusion, just wondering what your thoughts are regarding who will go to King? Will BZT or Stewart be brought back in to man him or will they trust Ridley/Reid/Laverde to get the job done?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hi guys sorry for the intrusion, just wondering what your thoughts are regarding who will go to King? Will BZT or Stewart be brought back in to man him or will they trust Ridley/Reid/Laverde to get the job done?

It'll be Reid. If Stewart returns it'll likely be as a forward.

Stewart player forward in the VFL on the weekend. BZT played well too, but it is a bit out of favour and found it hard going getting into the 22. Reid the obvious matchup as Laverde is giving away quite a few cm in height and arm reach. It will therefore certainly be Laverde who gets him.

Hi, i'm sorry to intrude. I'm just asking how likely is D'Ambrossio to game selected next week v the Saints? I really liked him when he was training and played for our VFL team, you got a beauty i think. Do you think he is a genuine chance to get selected next week? Cheers.

Hi, i'm sorry to intrude. I'm just asking how likely is D'Ambrossio to game selected next week v the Saints? I really liked him when he was training and played for our VFL team, you got a beauty i think. Do you think he is a genuine chance to get selected next week? Cheers.
All of us think he plays. Trade him in

Out: Cutler (omit), Phillips (omit) and Parish

In: D'Ambrossio, Stewart and McGrath

Stewart forward and Wright to cover part time ruck duties.

D'Ambrossio and McGrath to play back and provide pace alongside Hind.

Hobbs, Perkins, Stringer and Martin to cover Parishs midfield time.

Wanganeen to play as sub.

I would love for us to drop Heppell but I know that is not happening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we gonna try and win? We are 16th on the ladder (2-10).
We probably should be getting games into the younger players.
No matter what we do from here on out it's difficult to envisage us finishing outside of the bottom four. I suspect GWS have quite a few wins left in them, Hawks and Adelaide both play Weagles and Norf and they also play each other.

Even 6 of our last 10 (a huge turnaround in form) could see us in much the same place on the ladder.

No matter what we do from here on out it's difficult to envisage us finishing outside of the bottom four. I suspect GWS have quite a few wins left in them, Hawks and Adelaide both play Weagles and Norf and they also play each other.

Even 6 of our last 10 (a huge turnaround in form) could see us in much the same place on the ladder.

I know Mahoney and co are saying they think we'll win more games, but I think they just have to say that. With the way we've been playing, we're no chance at winning 3 more games from here. We're closer to being as bad as North/WCE than we are to being as good as Adelaide/Hawthorn.

Not much is going to help Wright while we keep bombing it to him one against opposition back 6
our kick it long and on top of a bombers players head who is surrounded by opponents tactic has done us wonders for 20+ yrs(just ask Alwyn Davey) why change it now?

our kick it long and on top of a bombers players head who is surrounded by opponents tactic has done us wonders for 20+ yrs(just ask Alwyn Davey) why change it now?

Only option when none of our players lead towards the footy. They all stand there and demand it long or over the back. Wright especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back