Round 14 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

just looking at my players i want to trade out
if DBJ loses around 10k and Tippa breakeven
i will trade in Laird and Doch and will have around 430k to spend on upgrading Davis! if i choose to trade him, cos he still has money to make

Really wanted lids at rd 14.

But change of plans.

Dunks and DBJ to Phillips and Rance.

I want to know ........what's it like being kissed on the dick by CD:rainbow:.

Edit any chance Ahole Hall is back.

Last edited:
Will be looking at

Adams, Tippa, Menadue out
K. Simpson, Dusty, Phillips in

10 trades left if I pull the trigger :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will have 18 starters so will need to boost that if any unexpected outs.

Most will depend what I do with Naitanui. Brought in Blicavs for Cox as R3 to save a donut so now I either slide Blitz to R2 and trade Naita for a premium mid via DPP switches (probably Neale or if I am more cash strapped someone like Sloane) or I trade Naita to Stef and slide Blicavs into M8 and bank the cash difference. The other trade will be a downgrade, probably of Keays, need to find a decent rookie coming through, maybe Phillips.

Now that's impressive
Comes with a caveat though. Trading Parker to Trengove today. That will give me the funds I need. Parker may come good but 85 ave last six weeks I just can't justify keeping him. Gonna leave me one premo short in the midfield for the time being but he's hardly punching out premo scores. Also gives me a DPP link which I don't currently have. Really want Selwood but he might be out of reach this year now.

Pre this round

DBJ>Rance
Libba>Pendles
Papley>anybody who hasnt dissapeared from the face of the earth.

Now unsure if its worth holding Adams as cover because he misses too many games and the dogs have turned to shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back