Round 15 Live Game Chat/Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Bomber thompson is the worst coach ever he has Bartel one of the best in and under players and he doesnt even start him in the middle FFS he is not going to get the ball anywhere else getting tagged

GREAT NOW HE IS INJURED FFS

To be honest, I'm happy that Adcock is out for the year. My backline was getting too crowded and it was too hard to choose who to play each week. My backline was Hodge, Mackie, Goddard, Lockyer, Cornes, Grimes, Broughton, Grima and Adcock. Now I'll trade out Adcock and upgrade a mid.

Bomber thompson is the worst coach ever he has Bartel one of the best in and under players and he doesnt even start him in the middle FFS he is not going to get the ball anywhere else getting tagged

GREAT NOW HE IS INJURED FFS
Just hobbled off with a leg injury. He's had a dirty night.

Watch all the Cats players come flooding back in next week. Would not be surprised to see at least 5 changes.

I think its all rather hilarous :D :D :D
Indeed it is, all the people with Bartel were cocky with Ablett out saying how he was so much more reliable :D

I was looking like heading for my first loss of the year, but tonight has been alright, going to be another tight finish, only trouble is my biggest scorers this round are also in my opponents team

Indeed it is, all the people with Bartel were cocky with Ablett out saying how he was so much more reliable :D

I was looking like heading for my first loss of the year, but tonight has been alright, going to be another tight finish, only trouble is my biggest scorers this round are also in my opponents team

I have both of them, but went Volt this week as capt, also have Scotland/Mundy/Ballantyne stinking things up.

Might be time to study up for the soccer, thank christ theres no Ronnie to waste our hard earnt on... :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im too embarrased to show my score:eek:

Ive got tomorrow that just Simply have to score a ton:

Kornes
GODdard
Purgoyne
Buddy
Roughy
Mitchell

i rekon ive got a 85% chance for a ton: GODdard,Mitchell,Kornes, a 70%: Purgoyne, a 40%: Buddy and Roughy....

PLZ MATES!

1143/13:thumbsdown: it could of been so much better.

Tonight:
J.Brown-140
Broughton-120
Drummond-101
Selwood-84
Enright-71
and Then BARTEL CAPTAIN:mad:-49
also Ballantyne-32 but what do you expect from a rookie.

Bartel:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

1125 / 14 :thumbsdown:
expect crap from my backline besides goddard and broughton but midfield is having a terrible week with bartel c, ablett out, haselby and edwards so far

1,234/14.

Was all coming up Milhouse until Bartel decided to wedge his finger up his arse.

I noticed you 'vomited' in another thread. I wouldn't call that score chunder worthy, especially in this round.

I Have:

P Burgoyne
K Cornes
Mitchell
Buddy
Roughy
McIntosh
Grima
Anthony
GODdard

What u guys rekon i can get from these players?

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 15 Live Game Chat/Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back