Round 15 Live Game Chat/Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

1566/16 + Captain Ablett

Happy with GAJ, Pav and Heppell. I have 4 players in the 90's that should of done better. Satisfied with that score seeing i have 7 'rookies' playing this week due to injuries and WC bye.

Still to come:
Pendlebury
Hodge
I.Smith
Puopolo
Goddard
Harvey

Will be happy with 2100+

anything below 2100 will be a rank score this week, anything more than 2100 and you'll move up, just depending how much above 2100 you score.

Personally I'm hoping 2200+

right now I am 1638 with 7 to play

Ben Jacobs
Brendan Goddard
Jason Gram
Scott Pendlebury
Isaac Smith
Max Bailey
Lance Franklin

have 7 100's so far. Am hoping I can get more with Goddard, Pendlebury, Smith & Franklin atleast.

1271 with Fisher, Shaw, Goddard, Pendles, Swan C, Hodge, I Smith, Franklin and N Roo to come.

Have held off getting Ablett as I am worried he will be rested late in the season during DT finals. May need to reevaluate that position now...

Sandi -> Griffin has been a win

sitting on 1694 atm

1/4 to go from Swan, Pendlebury, Franklin
+ Riewoldt, Goddard, McEvoy, Rawlings, Petrie in the last

spewing about not captaining Ablett though

Putting the (c) on Boyd this week will likely cost me 3/3 league wins. The other 2 options were pavlich and Rockliff (both 121) - those 60 odd points would have helped.

I'm on track for a mid 2100 or thereabouts which is likely to be a little short.....damn you Nick Maxwell *shakes fist*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm screwed unless North start to get back into the game again, with Petrie and Harvey both struggling. 2070 with Petrie, Harvey, Riewoldt and Goddard still going, am going to drop from 502 for certain.

2207 with a half to go from Goddard, Goldstein and Riewoldt.

Already beat my top score for this season.

Looks like everyone is having a field day, massive DT scores this week. 2200 might very well be par, I certainly won't make it:(

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 15 Live Game Chat/Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back