Preview Round 15: Richmond vs Carlton @ MCG - Friday 7:50pm, 10/07/2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt 2014 vs Sheds 2015, very similar.

http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/...=15&pid2=1744&type=A&fid1=P&fopt1=2014&fid2=S

Not saying that stats are everything, but boy does Matt get undervalued around here...
If you looked at just those stats alone, that would be the most misleading, useless information around. They may have averaged around the same disposals etc. but what Titch does with the ball is so far ahead of anything Thomas will produce. Thomas handballs to a team mate under pressure more than anyone. His Disposals don't create action. Titch is a magician with his ball use.
I actually prefer 10 of Lamberts touches to 30 of Thomas'.

I've they play Thomas... heck me I will lose it
Does everything well except for the part when he has the football in his hands

it like he wants to get tackled holding the pill lol

**** I hope we win.

Carlton board slagging off McIntosh after he's played 13 games, good bunch of blokes.
Out of all oppositions, Carlton supporters are slagging off McIntosh? Someone needs to remind them what team he played in the round he received his rising star nomination

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd bring in Astbury to play forward before McBean, McBean still isn't ready imo. Astbury we know can take a grab at AFL level.

Hampson is Hampson, he should be competitive in the hitouts but won't offer much around the ground. Still, it's better to bring him in to allow us to keep Vickery forward in an attempt to stretch their defence.
Im the exact opposite. If Astubury gets a game before McBean I will lose my shit. Astbury is a backmen and backmen only. Mcbean has earnt his call up bagging another 4 on the weekend. Its these games against the weaker opponents we need to give him chances. Im more upset about the possibility of this happening than Thomas being a potential in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back