Preview Round 15: Richmond vs Carlton @ MCG - Friday 7:50pm, 10/07/2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey can someone please tell me, if I have seats in the AFL Members Reserve section in the Great Southern Stand, is there a certain dress standard that applies to get in, like having to wear a collared shirt? Or is it cool just rocking up in a leather jacket (gonna be bloody cold!)? Also will I need to show a membership card, because I don't have one, or do they just scan the tickets?

Hey can someone please tell me, if I have seats in the AFL Members Reserve section in the Great Southern Stand, is there a certain dress standard that applies to get in, like having to wear a collared shirt? Or is it cool just rocking up in a leather jacket (gonna be bloody cold!)? Also will I need to show a membership card, because I don't have one, or do they just scan the tickets?
the Fonz....jpeg

So for carlton to win how much do you think they will score considering they only scored 53 last week on the perfect conditioned fast paced etihad stadium and how much will Richmond score taking into account that we have had at least 20 shots at goal in all 13 games.
Well, last night they were talking about how Port needed to score over 80 to win against Nathan Buckley because Buckley won 39 games and lost 1 when the opposition were below 80. Did Port get over 80? No. Did they win? Yes

Just because Carlton scored 53 last week does not mean that they won't score more this week. Yes, we can have a lot of scoring shots, but they could be 5.21 to Carlton's 10.6.

We are favourites coming into this game and should win, but that doesn't mean we are untouchable and guaranteed the win. So it isn't unreasonable for me to tip Carlton.

Besides, I picked Collingwood by 102, so my read on the game may be really off this week :p

I'd be very happy to be proven wrong tonight though

Well, last night they were talking about how Port needed to score over 80 to win against Nathan Buckley because Buckley won 39 games and lost 1 when the opposition were below 80. Did Port get over 80? No. Did they win? Yes

Just because Carlton scored 53 last week does not mean that they won't score more this week. Yes, we can have a lot of scoring shots, but they could be 5.21 to Carlton's 10.6.

We are favourites coming into this game and should win, but that doesn't mean we are untouchable and guaranteed the win. So it isn't unreasonable for me to tip Carlton.

Besides, I picked Collingwood by 102, so my read on the game may be really off this week :p

I'd be very happy to be proven wrong though
Not one team is guaranteed a win, agree with that, we could have a shocker or we could have a blinder, no one would argue with that, it could be a low scoring game, a high scoring game or an average scoring game, the future hasn't been written, Jack could kick 0 or 18, or anywhere in between, the great uncertainty for sure.
One thing is 100% certain though, publically pick Carlton to beat Richmond and you should give yourself a very big slap on your way to the hall of mirrors!!:mad::p

I'd be very happy to be proven wrong tonight though
You tipped Carlton to beat Richmond, you should be ashamed of yourself, Carlton boards that way>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can any of you dudes shed some light on this for me? Surely one of you dudes must know?

Can any of you dudes shed some light on this for me? Surely one of you dudes must know?

Only MCC or something like the presidents dinner have those requirements

You'll be cool

No dress code required for the AFL Members section. If you have reserved seats and a ticket with a barcode you will not need to show the AFL membership. Hope this helps.

Did you stop watching/reading there? Directly after he said that he explained why. He was dominating before his injury. Theres your reason.

No i heard it all and btw ive seen almost every game and i dont agree he has been dominating, if dimma means dominating tap outs absolutely agree, if he meant around the ground then i say no...
Just hope Hampson takes his opportunity, we know he has the leap just needs to get around the ground more and start taking marks....
Thats been my concern and many others regarding hampson....

I get that Morris has been brought in to play a role, that's fine. My frustration is with the double standards that seem to be in play when it comes to the kids being picked. Menadue, who I really rate, was picked when his form wasn't as good as what McDonough & Lennon have produced. Same with Lambert, played 3 quarters of a VFL game and gets recalled that sort of treatment is reserved for stars coming back from a long layoff, not elevated rookies.
True that is odd, my suspicion is that it's because Lennon and McDonough needed to work on something in their game and they haven't done that yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back