Preview Round 15: Richmond vs Carlton @ MCG - Friday 7:50pm, 10/07/2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hampson, McBean, McDonough in
Maric, Griffiths, McIntosh (needs a full game) out
I'd give mc intosh his full game in the 1s. I just don't think we are going to see McDonough ever. Because now that knights is fit, McD is going back a place in the queue. Gordon has gone ok in the last couple of weeks. If anyone Id drop hunt and newy on form but we all know that isn't gunna happen.

If we turn up with the right attitude we will shit this game in, Carlton only scored 53 FFS, our backline are in great form and will not let carlton score more than 70, Hampson for Maric is for 1 game only and Mcbean is not going to be any worse than what Griff has provided in the last few weeks.

always have mixed feelings about these types of games. in a lot of ways this game is season defining. the players should be treating this match as if they were playing Freo or Sydney again.

Must win game to cement our spot in the 8.

If Hampson is fit I'd be playing him to give us first use of the ball for most of the day. Our defence is pretty solid and should contain their forwards, its just a matter of making sure our mids pay enough respect to theirs and we don't let them drift forward and kick easy goals against us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just strolled over to Carltankers board man they are cocky about their chances of winning
Like they were confident in the Round 1 game?

I think their confidence has a basis though, because I find that the outcome of match-ups between Richmond, Essendon and Carlton is not really determined by ladder position for some reason. Carlton and Essendon can pretty much beat us from anywhere.

So Carlton supporters probably know this and rely on that for their confidence.
And they match up well against us too from what I saw in recent games

Having said that, their recent form against our recent form doesn't warrant beaming confidence though. We had many dazzling starts against them time and time again, and this group has blown those starts away on many occasions, but the Richmond players have grown so much since those days. I feel that if the Richmond boys start off well this Friday like in the past, Carlton is in for a world of pain

just strolled over to Carltankers board man they are cocky about their chances of winning
They have had a couple of games off the leash against Port and GC but couldn't keep it up against the Bullies who I think are just about ready to hit the wall, remember when Jade the Blade took over, the motivation to perform was there for a few games then it wore off, same as carlton right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back