Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm considering going Boyd > Masten instead of Griffen or Pendles. Kerr, Shuey, Selwood and Wellingham will all be absent from the midfield this week so he should get a heap of it playing on the ball for the majority of the game.
Wouldn't that mean he possibly gets a bit more attention?? Probably never received a tag in that midfield

Traded in Boydy last week like alot of others, and now have to get through this...yuck!

Either way I'm getting stokes/enright this week...its just a matter of who goes...

The options are:
- Vlas/Caff OUT was the original plan as they have both topped out and the trade looked AWESOME!...but both should play...although boyd may come back earlier a la lecras or waters since barlows same surgery was a one week thing...
- Boyd/Thurlow OUT, both out for 2+ weeks
- Boyd and one of vlas/caff OUT....then have 180-200k for next week maybe double upgrade once again...

What do you guys think the best variation of who to trade is...
huh.gif

...before teams ruin everything lol

Wouldn't that mean he possibly gets a bit more attention?? Probably never received a tag in that midfield
Maybe, but he's an inside midfielder, similar to Priddis but faster, has a much better kick and vision. Most opposition teams know that the more outside players (Gaff, Rosa and to some extent Shuey) are the ones who need to be tagged to nullify our run and spread. I believe that Masten is one those types who would be hard to tag, a bit like Beams, you can nullify him on the outside but he knows how to find the footy in and around packs, which means I don't think he will cop too much attention.

Change my trades now that Vlastuin has been named to Thurlow + Docherty > Pendlebury + Clisby.

leaves me with $1400 in the bank but preferring keeping Goodes and Vlas probably until finals eve and then upgrade downgrade to a final premium as they're my D6/7 now.

Mids only 1 premo short now, with Tom Mitchell starting.

Forwards will be 1 premo short when SJ is back next week, so will look at upgrading one of Macaffer or Gray then.

Need to get my team to be as strong as possible sooner rather than later.

Please someone talk me out of going Scotland to Hanley,

I love brisbane's fixture surely hanley can ave 90+ for the rest of the year with that schedule.
But i am really reluctant getting someone who plays under vossy.

Can anyone give me any advice on using my second trade this week? Have $180k in the bank, with 17 trades left (after having already gone Vlaustin > Ibbotson).

B: Goddard, Heppell, Gibbs, Hartlett, Ibbotson, Terlich (Clisby & Thurlow)
M: Ablett, Swan, Griffen, Pendlebury, S. Mitchell, A. Swallow, Watson, T.Mitchell (K.Martin & Colquhoun)
R: Cox, Clarke (Nicholls & Currie)
F: Martin, Cloke, Westhoff, Franklin, Rockliff, Kennedy (Paparone & Rowe)

Am happy to stick with Terlich for the time being, so I could turn Hartlett > Hibberd/Enright....or S. Mitchell into Barlow? Or something else? Any advice much appreciated.

Please someone talk me out of going Scotland to Hanley,

I love brisbane's fixture surely hanley can ave 90+ for the rest of the year with that schedule.
But i am really reluctant getting someone who plays under vossy.

It will be my pleasure.

Hanley has been played mostly as a forward for the past month or so and his scores have dropped significantly. Having him is like a combination of Birchall frustration mixed with Rockliff frustration. He can be tagged right out of games like Birchall and he can also be played completely out of position by Voss like Rockliff.

I'm trading Scotland for Clisby this week and will bring in Grimes in 2 weeks as my new B6.

My trades for the week:

Scotland -> Clisby as mentioned
Vlaustin -> Bartel

Macaffer > Clisby (Staker BAC > FWD)
Vlastuin > Waters

B.Goodes -> Clisby
Boyd -> Barlow

was gonna do A.Goodes -> N.Riewoldt but he's not playing :(. not excited by any of the other fwds apart from SJ who also isn't playing.
i guess i'm stuck with A.Goodes for another week (i'll start Macaffer)... oh well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barlow or Pendles? Or pick up Stanton cheap. Can't decide!

Trading Riewoldt and swapping Martin into FWD because not interested in any other FWDs at this point.

Barlow or Pendles? Or pick up Stanton cheap. Can't decide!

Trading Riewoldt and swapping Martin into FWD because not interested in any other FWDs at this point.

I'd go Barlow given Freo's easy draw. Barlow has been super consistent whilst Pendles does get tagged every now and then (I have both)

All set to bring in ROK (and Captain him), but with NRoo missing will need to field Staker/Caff unless I bring in cover. Thinking of going Caff>Kreuzer (via DP)...Kreuz is going slightly under radar imo. Averaging just under 100 if discounting the game he got injured and his return game. As long as Warnock stays out can't see him dropping off.

L Brown -> Clisby
Garlett -> Jimmy B

Would love to downgrade B Goodes instead, but have stupidly got him stuck there as my m10. He might have to rot away there for the season if no more decent mid rookies come along.

All set to bring in ROK (and Captain him), but with NRoo missing will need to field Staker/Caff unless I bring in cover. Thinking of going Caff>Kreuzer (via DP)...Kreuz is going slightly under radar imo. Averaging just under 100 if discounting the game he got injured and his return game. As long as Warnock stays out can't see him dropping off.

Similar dilemma and Kreuz is the safer option in my #yoloSANDI debate.

Can't decide whether to keep Roo or not.

It's either trade him or Neade to Stokes and make Buddy/Rocky my F7 for the remainder of the season or play one of Kennedy/Neade for this week. Very reluctant to play a rookie, but trading Neade>Stoke (where I'm leaning) leave me with Goodes or Vlas as my D6 for the next two weeks.

Arghhh

It will be my pleasure.

Hanley has been played mostly as a forward for the past month or so and his scores have dropped significantly. Having him is like a combination of Birchall frustration mixed with Rockliff frustration. He can be tagged right out of games like Birchall and he can also be played completely out of position by Voss like Rockliff.

I'm trading Scotland for Clisby this week and will bring in Grimes in 2 weeks as my new B6.

My trades for the week:

Scotland -> Clisby as mentioned
Vlaustin -> Bartel

Haha cheers, god it's tempting at that price, also with black out, rockliff or Hanley may be moved to the mids.

I might pass if I don't pass on him, you will prob see me in the vent thread after the GC Bris game ;)

Hanley is extremely cheap right now if anyone wants him. Also, it's a good idea to bring Clisby in, it would appear Craig is quite high on him.

DEF: B Goddard, D Heppell, D Terlich, H Shaw, N Vlastuin, M Clisby (J Pittard, C Heath)
MID: G Ablett, D Swan, P Dangerfield, S Mitchell, C Wingard, J O'Maera, N Fyfe, T Mitchell (B Crouch, S Mayes)
RUCK: D Cox, M Leuenberger (M Blicavs, S Rowe)
FOR: J Bartel, D Martin, J Kennedy, T Rockliff, D Zorko, B Macaffer (R Gray, J Neade)

$14, 900 left.

I would like to trade out Heath for Hanley, but I'd need another $140k or so, so I need to downgrade a midfielder. Any advice on whether it's worth it or on who to trade for who. Heck, any other trade ideas would be great!

Swan for Cotchin?
S Mitchell/Fyfe for Hutchings?

Would love any help.

Who do people think the best two rucks will be from now to the season's end? Cox and ?

Goldstein? Kreuzer? McEvoy? Sandilands? Naitanui? Leuenberger? I have no idea.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back