It's a pretty full on day for the club.

12:00PM
Collingwood v Sandringham
Holden Centre
Live on Channel 7 and 7Plus.

2:00PM
VFLW 2nd Elimination Final: Port Melbourne v Southern Saints
ETU Stadium (North Port Oval)
You can watch the game via clicking here.
Winner will advance to the 2nd Semi Final against the loser of Collingwood (1st) v Geelong (2nd).

Then obviously our game at 3:20PM from the MCG. Also live on Channel 7 as well as Kayo/Foxtel.

Harves returns to face us and we need a win to go only half a game out of the eight.

Some weird statistics between the two clubs;

* We've only lost once in the last 41 years to Collingwood on a Sunday at the MCG (Round 21, 2002)
* Our record since 1980 against the Pies at the MCG is 7-1-15
* Only played each other once in Round 16 (2010)
* Biggest loss v Collingwood at the MCG - 74 points (Round 11, 1995 & Round 3, 2015)
* Biggest win v Collingwood at the MCG - 38 points (Round 6, 2005)

Game day.

Holden Centre

Winner will advance to the 2nd Semi Final against the loser of Collingwood (1st) v Geelong (2nd).

Then obviously our game at 3:20PM from the MCG. Also live on Channel 7 as well as Kayo/Foxtel.

Harves returns to face us and we need a win to go only half a game out of the eight.

* We've only lost once in the last 41 years to Collingwood on a Sunday at the MCG (Round 21, 2002)
* Biggest loss v Collingwood at the MCG - 74 points (Round 11, 1995 & Round 3, 2015)
The Women's semi final is also live on You Tube

I have to go watch my son play soccer out in the middle of nowhere in the rain. I'm hoping for a Saints win and get back and watch the replay.

Game day.

Holden Centre

Did you sleep at all overnight?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are good enough to win this one, and I any wet weather plays into our favour with the game style we have had for the last two weeks. Hoping Dunstan has another big day rolling around in the muck.

Partcularly interested in seeing what Connolly's defensive game looks like, and what his engine is like. He has some big boots to fill in both of those aspects.

The optimist in me has crunched the numbers and says we can only afford one more loss if we are going to get to finals. We just need to focus on one game at a time, starting with this mob today.

I have to go watch my son play soccer out in the middle of nowhere in the rain. I'm hoping for a Saints win and get back and watch the replay.

Been there, done that… it’s when I first learnt what the Aussie slang “Woop Woop” meant. I thought it was a place!
🤣

Yep. They just confirmed it.

Yes. [6] Josh Battle,

Yes [41] Paul Hunter,[25] Dean Kent,[13] Jack Lonie all paying for Sandy.

Though if we lose a player in the warm up will be one short, or a player will have to front up for a second game as the fill-in sub..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back