Game Day Round 16, 2021: Collingwood v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. They just confirmed it.
Who is going to kick the goals for us? Pies have Moore and J.Howe - 2 top backmen out so we should be able to take our chances. Below is the mid range AFL goal kicking list Starting with games from the left column then goals and behinds. There are some no names in weaker sides who have hit the scoreboard a bit better than our guys. I would be hoping Membrey can stand up today and be given some responsibility and kick 3/4 and Butler who has 12 for the year needs to bag 3 as well.

goals.PNG

Who is going to kick the goals for us? Pies have Moore and J.Howe - 2 top backmen out so we should be able to take our chances. Below is the mid range AFL goal kicking list Starting with games from the left column then goals and behinds. There are some no names in weaker sides who have hit the scoreboard a bit better than our guys. I would be hoping Membrey can stand up today and be given some responsibility and kick 3/4 and Butler who has 12 for the year needs to bag 3 as well.

View attachment 1170534
I'm more worried about lack of tall defenders with Cox, Grundy and Cameron all over 200cms.

I'm more worried about lack of tall defenders with Cox, Grundy and Cameron all over 200cms.
Harvey has obviously picked that as our weakness. Cameron seems the better of that lot ,but Grundy can kick a goal or two. I'm hoping the Air Marshall can keep Grundy in check.

Harvey has obviously picked that as our weakness. Cameron seems the better of that lot ,but Grundy can kick a goal or two. I'm hoping the Air Marshall can keep Grundy in check.
Defenders will have to be on their toes today with wet weather chaos balls coming in that can suit taller forwards getting their arms free.

Gonna be wet and windy. Doesn't play into their tall forwardline at all. Cox and Cameron will struggle you'd think.

We don't have any excuses to lose this game. Must win.

On Pixel 4 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gonna be wet and windy. Doesn't play into their tall forwardline at all. Cox and Cameron will struggle you'd think.

We don't have any excuses to lose this game. Must win.

On Pixel 4 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app
Cameron has really good pair of marking mitts. I think he will still get onto a couple. How close to goal is another thing. It will be won and lost in the middle again though.

What effing kent arsewipe decided to shut all the effing bars at the kenting MCG without telling the punters.
We literally rang the effing joint to make sure the kenting bars were effing open ffs!!
Someone's gonna effing cop it today. Who knows where the CHO lives??

After all the talk of Collingwood heading in as favourites...we are now 1.90 to the Pies 1.94 on Sportsbet. Order is restored...now hopefully a win too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After all the talk of Collingwood heading in as favourites...we are now 1.90 to the Pies 1.94 on Sportsbet. Order is restored...now hopefully a win too
Did you put some money on them

Champ

Did you put some money on them

Champ
Refinanced the house to make sure we came in as favourites, you wouldn't show that kind of loyalty would you, chief?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back