Review Round 16, 2024 - Brisbane Lions vs. Melbourne

Who were your five best players against Melbourne?

• [1] Kai Lohmann

• [3] Joe Daniher

• [4] Callum Ah Chee

• [5] Josh Dunkley

• [6] Hugh McCluggage

• [7] Jarrod Berry

• [8] Will Ashcroft

• [9] Lachie Neale

• [13] Logan Morris

• [15] Dayne Zorko

• [16] Cam Rayner

• [23] Charlie Cameron

• [26] Conor McKenna

• [28] Jaspa Fletcher (sub)

• [30] Eric Hipwood

• [31] Harris Andrews

• [33] Zac Bailey

• [35] Ryan Lester

• [37] Brandon Starcevich

• [38] Bruce Reville

• [41] Darragh Joyce

• [44] Darcy Wilmot

• [46] Oscar McInerney

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh and the commentators…seriously. Apparently Melbourne don’t concede runs of goals very often thanks to their awesome defence. The kangaroos scored 5 goals to none in the last quarter against them last week!
How about in the last minutes when the score was 86-80 and that idiot Brian Taylor creamed himself screaming “Fritsch to win it!!!!!”

I can say this because we won and no one can say it’s sour grapes: Gawn literally tackled Oscarvall night…what the hell would he need to do to be called for interference? JFC he gets away with murder….why is he such a darling? 😮

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My heart is still pumping. This is incredible. Hughie deserves his millions.

I'm getting too damn old for a finish like that! Boys seriously, you need to remember us oldies out there in tv land watching while you are fiddle f**ting around :eekv1:

I wasn't sure Hughy could get it from there. I watched thru fingers! As said, never in doubt!:laughv1::heart:

Wholey shit. Bad kicking = almost losing…

Good grit to hold it and get over the line.
Absolutely dominated last quarter.
hopefully learn fightback out of that one!

Good for Will to get the first game back under his belt.

We were better that a 5 point win. Kicked badly, and messed up some absolute sitters. Got there in the end.

Last edited:
We need to trade for a key back badly, Joyce is so far away from it, it’s not funny. Hand balled it straight to a Melbourne player which led to Kozzy kicking his 5th goal and so many more turnovers

Had no body work on any opponent and got killed off the sprint, watching Andrew’s just sigh in disbelief around the man was so telling.

We better hope Payne and Andrew’s are fit the whole season or else we are in major trouble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coming back like that showed a lot of character

Brandon Starcevich is a star

We need to trade for a key back badly, Joyce is so far away from it, it’s not funny. Hand balled it straight to a Melbourne player which led to Kozzy kicking his 5th goal and so many more turnovers

Had no body work on any opponent and got killed off the sprint, watching Andrew’s just sigh in disbelief around the man was so telling.

We better hope Payne and Andrew’s are fit the whole season or else we are in major trouble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We should trade for Doedee asap!!!

Back