1718347380918.png

Scared Big Brother GIF by Channel 7

Last edited:

My name is mini gf

And I’m here to declare this fixture

MINI GF #4 2024

Top 23 and use painkillers Dimma if necessary

This is season on the line.

Make sure you are all there if you can. We know there will be many oxygen thieves that live here and go to one game a year to hate on their own fantastic community present.

Win and we are still around.

Lose and its play the kids time.

Fire Up

My name is mini gf

MINI GF #4 2024

Make sure you are all there if you can. We know there will be many oxygen thieves that live here and go to one game a year to hate on their own fantastic community present.

Fire Up
Absolutely this has to be a MINI GF!

Had we snuck an away win over the last two weeks, this probably doesn’t get this classification. But now it’s an absolute must win.

Need to win all home games and hope like hell we can buy one or two away wins somewhere

King> Humphrey
Rosas> Rogers

Ballard Collins uwland
Powell Andrew sexton
Clohesy Anderson ainsworth
Miller luko berry
Day King rosas

Witts Rowell Flanders
Jeffery swallow long Graham
Sub holman

Experienced line up with season on the line. Love the kids but a couple weeks in the reserves might be needed to regain confidence.
Worried what n daicos might do to us, maybe touk could inspire his team with a job on him like he did neale last year. Over to dimma.

There is no-one other than Moyle I'd bring up from the ressies unless you want to reheat Fiorini Holman and Ratkins
If Kingy doesnt get up I'd consider Read at FF with Day at CHF
I was a bit anxious about re-signing Wittsy until the end of 26
He's been amazing for us over the journey but the writing's on the wall
I'm presuming Rosas travelled to Perth and didn't play so he has to come in for some X factor
Not sure who is cut this week
Humphrey Long Berry Rogers on the table
2 of those to make way for King if fit and Rosas
I think Long and Humphrey stay
And I think that will be it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My name is mini golf

MINI GolF #4 2024

Fire Up
Sorry, couldn't resist :p .

Huge game. As has already been pointed out, our season is essentially on the line in this one, which is weird to state considering we're one win behind the 6th placed Giants, but we really have to start winning again otherwise it'll be curtains before we know it. We're still undefeated at home this year so that does fill me with some confidence going into this one and I'll feel a lot better if Ben King returns as well.

It's just going to have to be one week at a time from here. Just focus on beating Collingwood and nothing else. If we get lucky then we may end the round inside the top 8 and if we don't then it'll be laser focus on the Roos next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back