Round 16 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd trade McLean and Cripps. McLean is out long term, whereas McKenzie may still play (albeit unlikely). In my opinion, the point ouput between Cripps and a premium mid is greater than Oxley and a premium defender.

Thanks.. I will trade McLean now for sure

After thinking about it for a long time.. I think I'll hold this week. That way I keep all of Motlop, McKernan and Steele for backup, I keep four trades and I get more information on how Griffen performs without Shiel and how Ablett goes with his return. If I had more trades, I'd go for it. I just think with the inevitable injuries, I'll need them come the end of the season. Warm bodies are underrated :p

Don't think I haven't considered it!

However, I believe the W in FTW stands for win. That's out of the question. Maybe FTM - For the Mediocrity.

Your team with Bartel would be stronger than mine and I'm doing pretty well this year.

Boston - Walsh
Selwood - Ablett

~5k left and four trades left. Team at full premo bar one defender.

Thinking McKernan to Rocky via Steele DPP? Will leave me with 2 trades, no back up ruck plus Steele, Krak sitting on the forward bench with no DPP in the mids.

Thinking McKernan to Rocky via Steele DPP? Will leave me with 2 trades, no back up ruck plus Steele, Krak sitting on the forward bench with no DPP in the mids.

without posting your whole side including cash its hard to judge if thats a good or terrible move?

I'm ranked 69k. I guess it's the journey that killed me, not the destination.

Never would have thought that looking at your current team. I'm top 500 and have had to start at least 1-2 rookies every week all year.

Having said that, you should climb your way to at least top 15-20k by the end of the year with your current team.

without posting your whole side including cash its hard to judge if thats a good or terrible move?

We really need a policy on this next year Jiska

No trade advice unless people post their entire team including bank $

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We really need a policy on this next year Jiska

No trade advice unless people post their entire team including bank $
What's the point in having rules or a policy? No-one reads them, let alone follows them.

I would have thought READ BEFORE POSTING was pretty self explanatory but clearly not.

They normally find out when they get an official warning. If not, they certainly do when they complain about an infraction ;)

What's the point in having rules or a policy? No-one reads them, let alone follows them.

I would have thought READ BEFORE POSTING was pretty self explanatory but clearly not.

They normally find out when they get an official warning. If not, they certainly do when they complain about an infraction ;)
Just ask Asho :rainbow:

After no real decent downgrade options for a while this week a bunch come at once.
Would have been nice to have one or two staggered into weeks where Gaj wasn't at his ripest
Anywho - opted for Oxley>Gaj (Hodge sent to Def)
D.Smith(don't ask)>Daniel.

Would have liked to pick up Sidebottom this week but can't have em all.
uploadfromtaptalk1437116205930.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Maybe a sticky thread specifically about the correct (and only) way to ask for trade advice. Including screenshots or text layout of before photo's of the team, including bank $ and number of trades left might make it easier for everyone?

Hi Guys, posted a few pages back. Sorry to post again, but rethinking a few things. Interested to know your thoughts:

12 trades and $89k - playing for league wins

OPTION 1

Week 1:
Saad>Glenn/Daniel
Hamling>Maynard

Week 2:
Griffen>Ablett
Lever>Picken

OPTION 2
Week 1:
Saad>Glenn/Daniel/Maynard etc
Hamling>Picken

Week 2:
Lever>Rookie (Fields, Knight, Laverde etc)
Griffen>Ablett

At the end of the day, It'll cost me similar amounts either way. I think the question comes down to: Are the bubble boys on offer this week will be better (JS as much as anything) than those on offer next week? Do I only trade in one of Glenn/Daniel/Maynard, or two of them?

FYI Team is below:
upload_2015-7-17_17-57-13.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back