Round 16 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled.png

5 trades left. 69k.

Pretty keen on getting Gaz in for Sloane, but would have to downgrade 1 of Krak/Lever/Saad. Which is the best one to trade?

Was thinking Saad > B.Smith but still fell short. No other good options around 290k so think I'll keep Saad.
Krak is good because he is DPP, so that leaves Lever.

Lever > Goddard/Maynard (means I have to play either one of them or Edwards at D6 this week)
Sloane > Ablett

Thoughts? Leaves me with 3 trades and 30k

View attachment 153353

5 trades left. 69k.

Pretty keen on getting Gaz in for Sloane, but would have to downgrade 1 of Krak/Lever/Saad. Which is the best one to trade?

Was thinking Saad > B.Smith but still fell short. No other good options around 290k so think I'll keep Saad.
Krak is good because he is DPP, so that leaves Lever.

Lever > Goddard/Maynard (means I have to play either one of them or Edwards at D6 this week)
Sloane > Ablett

Thoughts? Leaves me with 3 trades and 30k

Already holding Sloane for 2 weeks, your better off just keeping him till he is back
Look at downgrading lever to maynard and then upgrade cripps to Gaz
Edwards has been named this week for essendon, so you will have cover whilst Saad recovers

Hey All

I have 12 trades and $89k - playing for league wins, and in a reasonable spot.

Depending on final teams (Lambert, Krak both on extended bench, Dale a sub risk), thinking I may do a double downgrade of:
Saad>Glenn/Daniel
Hamling>Maynard/Fields

This will leave me with about $480k for upgrades next week (Probably Griffen>Ablett and Lever>Picken)

Any advice on the above? Or should I go 1 up, 1 down over the next 2 weeks, instead of double down this week?

Team is below:

View attachment 153342
12 trades. Im jelly

Conundrum.

Ablett in and next week will only be able to afford a defender around 470-480K

OR

Rockliff in and can afford Picken/Hodge/Shaw (yes i have none of them, which upsets me greatly)

Trades are too low and these are my only options.

GO!

Hey guys, I have 4 trades left and only $15.6k. I've been seriously considering Motlop -> Maynard and Griffen -> Ablett. This would give me a stronger team on-field (without injuries etc.), however in getting there I am getting rid of semi-premo backup in Motlop. By doing these trades, it also means I would be using Steele to cover Selwood's donut this week which may result in fewer points for the week (Steele+Ablett vs Motlop+Griffen).

Is it too risky to go down to 2 trades (and $130k) while weakening my cover just to get Gaz? I think its still a huge risk in choosing not to get him. I wouldn't be considering it for any other player!

Would really love your thoughts, thanks!

View attachment 153322

No trades for you

no-trade-hi.png

Conundrum.

Ablett in and next week will only be able to afford a defender around 470-480K

OR

Rockliff in and can afford Picken/Hodge/Shaw (yes i have none of them, which upsets me greatly)

Trades are too low and these are my only options.

GO!

Rocky Picken

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think if I am going to get Ablett, this is the week to do it. The idea to trade McKernan instead of Motlop is pretty intriguing.. I'm not sure how valuable the ruck backup is at this stage of the season.
Unless you have big Maxxy Gawn as your backup R/F, there is no point having a ruck backup at this stage of the season.

Haha, but I guess a 70 is better than a zero or a trade if its short term!

Max Gawn 70???

he's the highest averaging SC fwd i think and the 2nd highest averaging ruck??

Was going to just do Wallis --> Ablett this week, but I've bitten the bullet and moved Heeney on for Maynard which allows me to do El Yol to Ablett instead. Improves cover and gives me mid/def DPP.

One trade remaining means I'm committing to rookies at D6/F6 but I was headed in that direction anyway. Backing the Steele/Ablett combo to outscore whatever I could have done as an upgrade in either of those positions (I guess getting Gray or Hodge in were the best options I didn't take). Saad to end up at D6 once he's back.

team.jpg

You've got a very strong team to still have 12 trades up your sleeve. I wouldn't want to play you come finals time.
I'd do the double downgrade as you have mentioned. Maynard is the one in defence. He seems like he has better scoring potential, but he also opens up your ability to swing Saad to cover any outs in def or midfield without potentially having to move any of your starting 6 defenders.
You're in a good spot to completely upgrade your team within 3 weeks, using Krakouer's cash to upgrade Selwood the week after you bring in Ablett and Picken, still with trades in the bank and good bench cover. Scary team :thumbsu:
Cheers - don't know how but I've missed a lot of injury carnage

Thanks for the feedback. I'm half leaning to Maynard, however the other trade includes Saad, so that will eliminate the DPP you mentioned.

Hoping Krak will one day become fallen premo, and Bont/Mitchell will become F7/M9 cover for finals...

Unless you have big Maxxy Gawn as your backup R/F, there is no point having a ruck backup at this stage of the season.
I am tempted to go Maric - Ablett using DPP and big Max to R2. Maric hasnt tonned up since R9 and if Hampson is left in Tigers 22 then he may play alot foward. Dont trust him to get big numbers playing like that.

Keep Cripps or Maric at this stage ?

Was going to just do Wallis --> Ablett this week, but I've bitten the bullet and moved Heeney on for Maynard which allows me to do El Yol to Ablett instead. Improves cover and gives me mid/def DPP.

One trade remaining means I'm committing to rookies at D6/F6 but I was headed in that direction anyway. Backing the Steele/Ablett combo to outscore whatever I could have done as an upgrade in either of those positions (I guess getting Gray or Hodge in were the best options I didn't take). Saad to end up at D6 once he's back.

View attachment 153382

Next week Wallis > Bartel FTW!

I am tempted to go Maric - Ablett using DPP and big Max to R2. Maric hasnt tonned up since R9 and if Hampson is left in Tigers 22 then he may play alot foward. Dont trust him to get big numbers playing like that.

Keep Cripps or Maric at this stage ?

Cripps V Maric same same as far as points go you would think. Cripps probably has more potential to go higher.

Guys hey!
Do i do boston to Gaz and Dumont to Maynard and keep Saad
Or do i trade saad to rance and bring in wines for boston and no gaz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back