Round 16 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who will have more job security going forward, Daniel, maynard or Glenn?
Haha don't even bother mate, I asked the exact same question. Then was told to post my full team, which I did. Then was told I'd already made my mind up!!

But in all seriousness I think Daniel has the best JS, has really sparked the dogs I reckon, looks a real talent.
Maynard is a tough one, I'm a fan, big body and great kick, but goldsack is a massive chance to take his spot when he is fit.
Unsure on Glenn, obviously has to play well to keep his spot, but who knows.

Haha don't even bother mate, I asked the exact same question. Then was told to post my full team, which I did. Then was told I'd already made my mind up!!

But in all seriousness I think Daniel has the best JS, has really sparked the dogs I reckon, looks a real talent.
Maynard is a tough one, I'm a fan, big body and great kick, but goldsack is a massive chance to take his spot when he is fit.
Lol yeah I thought id try again after you had no luck.

Thanks for the feedback. Agree on goldsack pushing Maynard out but most on here seem to be going with maynard.

I'd like to replace Cripps with Gaz or Rocky... But only have $12k (and 7 trades) and rookies that aren't making cash.
I can only see Cripps and Ox to Gaz and someone OR Cripps and Hamling to Rocky and someone.
Can anyone see any other options?
With my current team I am projected to easily win the last few league games before finals but I'd like to finish my team.

KQa4gQy.png

Options 1: Hamling to Maynard, Wallis to GAJ - no cash left over and 7 trades

Option 2: Wallis to Rockliff - 60k left over and 8 trades

Playing Steele for Selwood this week (set on keeping Selwood over Wallis) and only have 1 more upgrade left which is in my Defense.

I saw the reponse to your question.. Soup Naziesque

I'm also sweating on the same issue. FWIW, will wait until subs are named before selecting Daniel. As you said, I reckon he's got the best JS. Will confirm he's not a sub then trade him in. If not him, probably Glenn.

Maric > Maynard, Sloane > gaz, leaves me $170k but lose fwd ruck dpp (Gawn to R2)

Maric > lobb, Sloane > Gaz, leaves 70k but keep maric at r2, Gawn at f6

Selwood > Maynard, Sloane > gaz, leaves $170k, lose Selwood, keeps a premo forward stuck in my mids image.jpg

Maric > Maynard, Sloane > gaz, leaves me $170k but lose fwd ruck dpp (Gawn to R2)

Maric > lobb, Sloane > Gaz, leaves 70k but keep maric at r2, Gawn at f6

Selwood > Maynard, Sloane > gaz, leaves $170k, lose Selwood, keeps a premo forward stuck in my mids View attachment 153623
I am worried about Maric in the setup with Hampson playing in the same team for the Tigers, just dont think he can score like that but that could be just a week (lets hope). But with a small doubt over Goldy for next week I would not want to loose the Gawn backup. Pitty you dont have enough just to do Sloane to Gaz. Maybe missing Gaz this week and going somebody cheaper from Sloane is the option. Its all very tricky as Im in a similar postion apart from already done my first trade this week and having to decide in next couple of hours who to move on for Gaz. The clock is ticking and I dont have an answer for you or me.

Have gone Cripps to Gaz. 7 trades and $89k remaining. thoughts on a downgrade option? Thinking Boston to either Maynard or Daniel. I think Daniel will score more/have better JS but it means moving lambert to the mids and means I won't have a dpp bench forward (does this even matter??). Want the cash so next week i can go Hamling to Goddard or Bartel via Higgins.
Screen Shot 2015-07-17 at 5.50.08 PM.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Options 1: Hamling to Maynard, Wallis to GAJ - no cash left over and 7 trades

Option 2: Wallis to Rockliff - 60k left over and 8 trades

Playing Steele for Selwood this week (set on keeping Selwood over Wallis) and only have 1 more upgrade left which is in my Defense.

I held Rockliff while injured so it was an easy decision to bring in Gaz this week. To me Gaz is a must, whether it's this week or next.

maybe just either selwood > maynard , sloane > gaz, therefore keeping my ruck dpp, or either maric > lobb as cover then sloane > gaz.... I'm with you, once i heard hampson was playing thats huge alarm bells for me, every minute he plays takes away points from maric, which maric hasn't been getting many of lately anyway

I'd like to replace Cripps with Gaz or Rocky... But only have $12k (and 7 trades) and rookies that aren't making cash.
I can only see Cripps and Ox to Gaz and someone OR Cripps and Hamling to Rocky and someone.
Can anyone see any other options?
With my current team I am projected to easily win the last few league games before finals but I'd like to finish my team.

KQa4gQy.png

Oxley > Eski
Cripps > Rocky

Probably not going to trade now considering in my cash league I am already up 300 points on my opponent who naturally does not have Godd Toldstein.

May bring Daniel in for Saad for some cash to splurge in the coming weeks on Bartel and a defender.
Yeah same here - am smashing my opponent in my main league so will (probably) hold off getting Rocky until next week. Will mean I'll miss Daniel but I'm hoping there will be a decent rookie downgrade next week.

Amon and McKenzie to Rockliff + Maynard/Glenn.

Glenn the sub makes the decision harder as I was favouring him.

Whoever I bring in doesn't score for me this week with Lever E in defence and Steele E in Mids. So it's purely about getting the cash for Rockliff. But additionally, I have enough trades that I will cash in more rookies from Lever, Edwards, Steele, Daniel, Dale, Lambert and either Glenn or Maynard. In cashing in these guys, I won't need any of them as cover, as I'll have Ziebell as M/F cover and BSmith as D cover.

Maynard gives me a link to Burgoyne/Hodge/Yeo which could be important if carnage strikes. With Glenn the sub, should I be bringing in Maynard, or is Glenn more likely to hold his spot, and then generate more cash? Ultimately, I'll bring in a non-playing D/M player when I cash in, so the link is not super important.

Hadn't made any trades before the North vs Essendon game, woke up on Saturday and decided to bite the bullet and trade Lewis to Ablett. Winning!

This weeks trades were the hardest to make this year.
Thank you for the advice guys, it certainly helped.
What did I end up doing?
Jelwood > GAJ
Hamling > Rance

Missed out on Hodge, kept my ruck dpp with McKernan, but have only 11k and 2 trades left.

On the bright side, got GAJ at his cheapest, and Rance may score the equal of Hodge from here on out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back