Trades Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Kept him for 4 weeks...
InZtJkB.jpeg

gotta trade him, right? Can't have that much money sitting on the bench with the backup being Fletcher.

I’ve got Seamus and Ratkins to trade - can bring in any defender but would need a rookie to go along with which would mean no cover.

Can a wise sage in here educate me in the next DPP position update (if one will happen again this year) as hoping Jayden Short gets def status and can provide cover

On this - what’s the need for Armatey?
Replacing JVR at F7 with Maric stuck at F8 needs to be someone decent..
The remaining trades got to be GnRs, so get the best mid you can afford.
Cincotta stays D7 with a 60avg. Amartey hopefully at F7 with the same avg. Then my 23rd premo covers any planned out.
But, for value - I like Walsh
Walsh is great value even at like 550k. No other rookies under 200k that I like, plus Amartey has shown that he is capable of a 70+ avg.

I'll be happy if he just plays every game.

Replacing JVR at F7 with Maric stuck at F8 needs to be someone decent..

Cincotta stays D7 with a 60avg. Amartey hopefully at F7 with the same avg. Then my 23rd premo covers any planned out.

Walsh is great value even at like 550k. No other rookies under 200k that I like, plus Amartey has shown that he is capable of a 70+ avg.

I'll be happy if he just plays every game.
I’m considering Amartey for the same reason. Along with Flanders and Gresham. I assume Amartey is no chance of dpp?

I’ve got Seamus and Ratkins to trade - can bring in any defender but would need a rookie to go along with which would mean no cover.

Can a wise sage in here educate me in the next DPP position update (if one will happen again this year) as hoping Jayden Short gets def status and can provide cover
After round 17.
I’m looking at keeping Seamus for the season now. Useful dpp, solid role, best 22.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good news lads. ABC News reports 21cm at Hotham and 23cm at Falls Creek.

Out: Footy
In: Red Onion Chalet

🔒

Snow trips + empty Toorak homes = magpie senses tingling

200w.gif

Screenshot_20230627-004908_SuperCoach.jpg Screenshot_20230627-004915_SuperCoach.jpg

I wanted to hold Johnson and Wardlaw to moo a bit longer (happy to loop them), but with Taranto out it's time to pull the trigger.

Weddle > Mullin
Ashcroft > Dawson
Wardlaw > DCameron

6 trades left, with a view to getting Mills as cover or upgrading someone to Piggy if he ever recovers.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back