VFL Round 16 v Gold Coast Suns, Sunday July 14, 11:05am AEST, Swinburne Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

Games to come:

Willy at Willy always tough there.

Filth at Filth Paddock, they are a shambles.

Bye

Sandy at World Footy headquarters The House of Swinburne

Blues at The Blue Hotel

next week a massive game, if we win that we should just about win all 4 to finish 13-5 and likely top 4 I would think.
We lost to Sandy by 100 last time we played them.

Sorry was very wrong of me. Should have referred to him as Noah Fumbleland. :)
Sorry I should’ve realized Cumberland not living up to expectations and hopes was the source of everyone’s personal problems at home

Just pathetic and embarrassing the hate he gets from so called Richmond SUPPORTERS

Prob gets shot at next game

Morris can bloody coach
Great effort from the crew this year to date.

This gig is mostly judged by the ability to transfer skills into consistently good AFL players. Morris has an out that is the crap job of Louie and his PP Crew. However, to this point, there has been precious few Morris coached payers that have become rock solid AFL performers.

I live in hope for our consistent improved pace, contest winning with execution of skills in the VFL / AFL from 2025 that proves that Morris can coach.

Sorry I should’ve realized Cumberland not living up to expectations and hopes was the source of everyone’s personal problems at home

Just pathetic and embarrassing the hate he gets from so called Richmond SUPPORTERS

I don't hate Cumbo just don't get the love. He is an average player, that's not me hating him.

I don't hate Cumbo just don't get the love. He is an average player, that's not me hating him.
Yeah completely fine mate

Unfortunately some have a personal vendetta against him like he caused all their personal problems

It’s truly sad and pathetic

Yeah completely fine mate

Unfortunately some have a personal vendetta against him like he caused all their personal problems

It’s truly sad and pathetic
Dow is the same, he cops it a lot. Like Ralphsmith and Ross before him.
I would love Cumbo to just smash it, unfortunately time is running out.

Dow is the same, he cops it a lot. Like Ralphsmith and Ross before him.
I would love Cumbo to just smash it, unfortunately time is running out.
Yeah for sure

And if he’s not good enough and gets delisted like 1000’s before him so be it.

Either way I hope he finds all the personal abusers on here and shits in their letter boxes 💩🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is not playing AFL level footy at the moment, and has not done at any time since his 2022 hot streak.

The trouble is he is not even playing VFL level footy. Not sure why, but he has lost all power in the contest, and he doesn't have the running ability or instinct to make up for it. It seriously would not be out of the question he will be left out of our VFL finals team.

He is not playing AFL level footy at the moment, and has not done at any time since his 2022 hot streak.

The trouble is he is not even playing VFL level footy. Not sure why, but he has lost all power in the contest, and he doesn't have the running ability or instinct to make up for it. It seriously would not be out of the question he will be left out of our VFL finals team.
You’re a joke

The fact you’re just trying to aggravate by saying he could be left out of VFL team..

It is a sincerely held belief. I genuinely believe if we had everyone possible available he wouldn't be in our best VFL 22 at finals time. That is based on nothing other than his performances versus the other players we are seeing play similar roles.

Not like you to get so upset.

It is a sincerely held belief. I genuinely believe if we had everyone possible available he wouldn't be in our best VFL 22 at finals time. That is based on nothing other than his performances versus the other players we are seeing play similar roles.

Not like you to get so upset.
Ok..

Just sick of all the personal outrage abuse he gets like he’s ruined people’s lives

It’s pathetic and embarrassing.. gives true Richmond fans a bad rep

Ok..

Just sick of all the personal outrage abuse he gets like he’s ruined people’s lives

It’s pathetic and embarrassing.. gives true Richmond fans a bad rep

What has my ruined life got to do with this? :tearsofjoy:

He is playing poor footy, it is just the reality. It is not like he is struggling at AFL level and dominating or playing decently at VFL level. He is outright playing poorly at VFL level. He has tried to change his game to do what the team needs and I admire his effort in that direction, but what it has shown so far is he is just not good enough to play a well rounded game of footy.

Watched the first half and parts of the second half.

Smith was much better after quarter time.
McAuliffe had two really good in and under clearances that lead to goals in the 3rd. He does a lot good with the ball but isn’t finding it enough.

Dow was pretty terrible in the first half. Had about 2-3 good touches in the second half that I saw but he simply doesn’t offer enough.

Hayes-Brown is looking very promising.

Cumbo just isn’t bringing enough X factor and otherwise is an average footballer.

Blight looks very promising, makes mistakes but is very strong in the contest. Could see him playing in the best defence in the AFL alongside Balta and Gibcus… fingers crossed for Gibbo.

Coulthard has the odd good highlight but is ultimately one of the worst contributors in the VFL team.

Bauer should be tried at AFL level because he’s got that versatility to play 3rd tall. A nice 3 goals today but probably needs to find a bit more of the ball.

What has my ruined life got to do with this? :tearsofjoy:

He is playing poor footy, it is just the reality. It is not like he is struggling at AFL level and dominating or playing decently at VFL level. He is outright playing poorly at VFL level. He has tried to change his game to do what the team needs and I admire his effort in that direction, but what it has shown so far is he is just not good enough to play a well rounded game of footy.
He was playing well at VFL hence why he got promoted to AFL no? Underperformed at AFl level so got dropped

I didn’t see todays game, but if he had a game poor game that would be the first poor one at VFL for a while is it not?

So you saying he could be dropped from the team is far fetched

He was playing well at VFL hence why he got promoted to AFL no? Underperformed at AFl level so got dropped

I didn’t see todays game, but if he had a game poor game that would be the first poor one at VFL for a while is it not?

So you saying he could be dropped from the team is far fetched

Cumby wouldn't have been near the AFL team if we'd been anywhere near full strength this season imo. That is based on his VFL performances. I have just about seen them all, and whilst he has done some pleasing things at times, overall he has just not played well.

Cumby wouldn't have been near the AFL team if we'd been anywhere near full strength this season imo. That is based on his VFL performances. I have just about seen them all, and whilst he has done some pleasing things at times, overall he has just not played well.
Forget Cumbo ... this Saturday is the match-up we all been waiting for ...

Dow V RCD

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Round 16 v Gold Coast Suns, Sunday July 14, 11:05am AEST, Swinburne Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

Back