VFL Round 16 v Gold Coast Suns, Sunday July 14, 11:05am AEST, Swinburne Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a good call. That rule seems to be a bit fast and loose though as Gold Coast had around 10 picks last year and definitely didn't have that many list spots open unless they still have list concessions.
Afl will just about do anything too get either plastic franchise too win a flag or 3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ti who do you think more likely to step up to afl , mutaz or Davidson or both
Mumtaz as he's stronger and very athletic. I wasn't a fan early this year based on last year, but he's a lot stronger now and offering a lot of drive off the BL. He's improved out of sight in this area.

Mumtaz as he's stronger and very athletic. I wasn't a fan early this year based on last year, but he's a lot stronger now and offering a lot of drive off the BL. He's improved out of sight in this area.
U think Davidson could translate his form to seniors , it’s noteworthy that the GC forward that kicked 50plus at VFL looked ordinary for crows, a lot older tho

Would not be disappointed if davo was not drafted at all this year
Maybe give him a chance through the spp program. Get him to train all summer with the afl boys then we will see just what we have or don't have

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Round 16 v Gold Coast Suns, Sunday July 14, 11:05am AEST, Swinburne Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

Back