VFL Round 16 v Gold Coast Suns, Sunday July 14, 11:05am AEST, Swinburne Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would not be disappointed if davo was not drafted at all this year
Maybe give him a chance through the spp program. Get him to train all summer with the afl boys then we will see just what we have or don't have
He’s def worthy of a chance not convinced he’d make that step to afl but he’s young enough to back him for sure, I’d actually draft mutaz, reads the play well and uses it well too ,,,has excellent afl traits

SORRY under 18 Vic Metro V Vic Country. A brilliant game with enormous talent on show making pickling a standout number one difficult. I would certainly entertain the idea of splitting the no one pick and maximising our top 10 drafthand. I personally would have no problem finding 10 outstanding players from this group any of which I would love to have at our club. Congratulations to them all and I’m sure we have seen many stars of 5he future today

Never would have guessed OHB would’ve been able to come in and make an impact like he has straight away. Taking it right up to Moyle and beating him
Totally agree but he towers over moyle who is on debut I think and is not an AFL size ruckman. There is definitely something to work with tho. I would be throwing him in for a game late this year. Can’t hurt.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Round 16 v Gold Coast Suns, Sunday July 14, 11:05am AEST, Swinburne Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

Back