VFL Round 16 v Gold Coast Suns, Sunday July 14, 11:05am AEST, Swinburne Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

Davidson continuing his very good form…don’t know why some posters here he’s mediocre…

Haven't you realised yet there's 100,000 members which statistically means bound to be a lot of morons in the mix. How many times I've heard fans say Richo played like 💩 after a 12 mark 6 goal game.... or recently Taranto sucks because not all of his 38 possies were winners whilst saying MRJ played great.... with his whole 2 effective disposals and 2 tackle game.

Haven't you realised yet there's 100,000 members which statistically means bound to be a lot of morons in the mix. How many times I've heard fans say Richo played like 💩 after a 12 mark 6 goal game.... or recently Taranto sucks because not all of his 38 possies were winners whilst saying MRJ played great.... with his whole 2 effective disposals and 2 tackle game.
Sooo true

Richo was shit. Never won nuffen!!! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bauer needs to get a gig in the firsts…so versatile…good footy player…..gets a great goal from outside 50….in the driving rain….
He’s had 3 touches

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Round 16 v Gold Coast Suns, Sunday July 14, 11:05am AEST, Swinburne Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

Back