Game Day Round 17, 2021: Brisbane v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

30 minutes to go, just hope we don't shut up shop now.

Update on my posture - haven't moved, neck hurts but that's the price you pay to not jinx your football club

DMac good quarter. Butler doesn't look like kicking a goal. Just need the midfield to really put in hard this Q ** forgot to mention Highmore- great!

Byrnes the type of guy to put all his winnings on black, hits it, then goes home with twin 10/10’s

he was like that at the Dragons too apparently, did risky stuff that should be high risk but nailed it. He's not a great user but he's like a guy who is just lucky with his touches. Hardly ever does critical errors.

I know the Dunstan turnaround is ridiculous but the D-Mac turnaround isn't far behind it

They way our VFL players are impacting I’m wondering why the Zebras aren’t top two!

DMac good quarter. Butler doesn't look like kicking a goal. Just need the midfield to really put in hard this Q

He looked like he kicked one for a second there :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone in the ******* ground knew what was going to happen there - man open inside 50, Seb's kick hangs in the air for two or three minutes, the mark is spoiled.

Forgot to login to your other account?

Yeah, bit heavy, also got dumped after it so 50/50 play on or down the field moment.

Still giving away free kicks, hope Jack Steele can put in a big last Q

You can now see why Dmac is loved by coaches tough runs great mark and he’s starting to gain confidence
Kinda like the Mitch Robinson. Hard running winger who's not afraid to put his body on the line. Brad hill and him make for a good combo of class and grunt with equal amounts of endurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back