Preview Round 17, 2022: St.Kilda v Fremantle - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 9th July, 7:25PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • Dockers

Votes: 22 40.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fair enough but who does highmore play on or even battle? Unless they bring in a tall they have lobb and probably logue and that’s it.
They might bring in Meek which is the set up they had rd2.

Or they go small and we play Highmore on someone smaller. Not ideal but he was too good to drop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I’m going to say it.. Looking forward to seeing what the backline looks like without Howard, and Joyce as FB for an extended period. Don’t wish injury on anyone, but let’s be honest Howard has been average to poor all year..
Myth

Yeah I’m going to say it.. Looking forward to seeing what the backline looks like without Howard, and Joyce as FB for an extended period. Don’t wish injury on anyone, but let’s be honest Howard has been average to poor all year..
He's done okay holding the key forwards. Doesn't get regular bags kicked on him, but some of his decision making is rough to watch...and he has issues keeping his feet. Structurally important, rather than skilfully important.

In- Joyce, Owens, Connelly
Out- Clark, Howard

B Wilkie Joyce Webster
HB Hill Highmore Sinclair
C Billings Crouch Ross
HF Higgins Battle Windhager
F Membrey King Butler
FOLL- Ryder Gresham Steele
I/C- NWM, Marshall, Owens, Connelly
Sub- Wood

He's done okay holding the key forwards. Doesn't get regular bags kicked on him, but some of his decision making is rough to watch...and he has issues keeping his feet. Structurally important, rather than skilfully important.
We are soon going to find out just how important he is. I’m concerned. He’s held the monster forwards really well.

TBH I didn’t mind others taking the kick ins though.

Wouldn’t be opposed to bringing in Campbell for Howard and playing Marshall behind this footy this week.
Was a CHB before he was a ruckman and have no doubt he’d read the flight well enough.
Either way, there’ll be onus on rucks to get back and defend the long ball as well as the mids to seriously pressure the ball coming in.
Huge challenge

Yet his last game was excellent. He will be missed.

Wouldn’t be opposed to bringing in Campbell for Howard and playing Marshall behind this footy this week.
Was a CHB before he was a ruckman and have no doubt he’d read the flight well enough.
Either way, there’ll be onus on rucks to get back and defend the long ball as well as the mids to seriously pressure the ball coming in.
Huge challenge
Must be something in the air silly suggestion Monday morning madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back