Review Round 17, 2024 vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Jason Horne-Francis kicked as many goals today as Hot Toddy šŸ”„ has in his last 5 games combined.
And Hot Toddy kicked as many goals in the game before that as Jed McEntee has kicked for the entire season. You sure you, of all people, want to play this game?

And Hot Toddy kicked as many goals in the game before that as Jed McEntee has kicked for the entire season. You sure you, of all people, want to play this game?

Yes. Hot Toddy gets paid $800k per year, never gets dropped and has a massive fan base on this forum. Jed gets paid minimum chips, has been dropped multiple times this year alone and everyone on this forum except me and a couple of others thinks he's the worst player in the league. Total deflection from you.

Just out of curiosity I thought a Bulldogs player went third man up in a ruck contest, but there was no free. It was far side of the ground from me so I'm guessing I missed what actually happened.

Marshall isnt a full time forward either...

Thinking Patrick GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Big result for our ladder position.

I hope we can now get through an offseason without hearing from the club that MG is training to be a greyhound/Ethiopian hybrid middle distance running winger.

Really straight lined the ball and hit targets when he won it. Even went for a couple of charges upfield. Nobody likes getting in his way.

He's a real enigma. When he's clean with the footy like he was today he's an absolute weapon. When that disappears it can get ugly. You can see why they persist with him, it'd just be great to see him add some consistency to his game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't get me wrong that was a great win. We just don't know if we can consistently play that way especially in big games. I think Hinkley will get to see out the year, but then he MUST be moved on if we don't make the GF.

BZT came to port as a third tall from Essendon, now heā€™s basically playing a KP role each week on the oppositions best forward.
I think heā€™s done a good job considering everything.
Definitely puts in 100% and thatā€™s a big plus for me.
You give your all and youā€™re not good enough then at least people respect you.
What I donā€™t like is players given a tremendous opportunity and go in half arsed when the pressure is on knowing the pay check will be there on time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 17, 2024 vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back