Review Round 17, 2024 vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

I liked Todd's game today, worked hard up and down the ground, much more involved and looked more physical in his attack on the ball. He might have been given a message during the week.

If he had converted those couple of set shots it would have been just about the ideal game giving Georgie plenty of room to work in.

Finlayson worries me more than Todd.

Rubbish
McGovern ran off him all day because dopey Hinkley couldn’t see what West Coast was doing.
Dropping Trengove and playing Marshall lost that game for us.
100%

Dropping the guy we had been playing as a kf to bring back impey from injury against the best key defenders in the league , so Dixon and Todd got double teamed by a spare key defender all night was the architect of that catastrophe and it’s amazing anyone would try to rewrite history.

We dropped a tall to bring in a small who hadn’t played in nearly a month, and it backfired. End of story.

Dogs smash Lions by 12 goals. Lions smash Port by 13 goals. Port smash Dogs by 8 goals.

How's your tipping going???

If you dig a really deep hole, you might find me. ;)

Would not argue with Rozee but he had a quiet second quarter. I will have Zerk-Thatcher and Georgiades somewhere in my best five and maybe a vote for Logan Evans who looks a player.
Who cares he and Butters set it up in the first.

Have you watched us move the ball for the last decade?

If I said to you we're going to trade our first round pick for a prime age key forward, put him on a long term contract and have him in our top half a dozen or so paid players, would you be happy for his output to be what Todd Marshall has produced in the past 18 months? Because that's the reality of the situation.

He's basically a role playing flanker who gets involved in possession chains and kicks a goal a week. It's not good enough.

I really don’t know why you’re obsessing over a third gamer

Far bigger fish to fry in this side.
Too many times we have made a huge deal over a new player and about what they will do in the future. Kane Mitchell at one stage was the greatest thing since sliced bread. I'm sure I can come up with a long list if I want to go back and find them. IMO we have a couple players who are unfairly maligned and others who have a fanatical cheer squad.

I'm just saying what I see with my eyes whether I'm right or wrong its my opinion.

Dropping the guy we had been playing as a kf to bring back impey from injury against the best key defenders in the league , so Dixon and Todd got double teamed by a spare key defender all night was the architect of that catastrophe and it’s amazing anyone would try to rewrite history.

We dropped a tall to bring in a small who hadn’t played in nearly a month, and it backfired. End of story.
Did you go to the game?
Maybe you went to a different game because that was a day game not a night match.
Easily to get confused, it’s old age or early dementia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I said to you we're going to trade our first round pick for a prime age key forward, put him on a long term contract and have him in our top half a dozen or so paid players, would you be happy for his output to be what Todd Marshall has produced in the past 18 months? Because that's the reality of the situation.

He's basically a role playing flanker who gets involved in possession chains and kicks a goal a week. It's not good enough.
Fkng lol from the guy with a hard-on for one touch wonder Jed

And I couldn’t care less about what they’re paid or what their role is, we play one short with your mate.

Too many times we have made a huge deal over a new player and about what they will do in the future. Kane Mitchell at one stage was the greatest thing since sliced bread. I'm sure I can come up with a long list if I want to go back and find them. IMO we have a couple players who are unfairly maligned and others who have a fanatical cheer squad.

I'm just saying what I see with my eyes whether I'm right or wrong its my opinion.
Maybe pick a different test get rather than an 18 year old three gamer who has performed well in each of those games.

I would go to the footy every week just to watch Dan Houston kick a ball.
Some of his footpassing is just arrogant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 17, 2024 vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back