Preview Round 17 - North Melbourne @ Marvel Stadium - 6th July 2024 - 1:45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Does Witts get up after that knock to the back? Moyle had a massive game, but Xerri one of the inform rucks in the league. Wouldn’t be surprised if Rowell experienced delayed concussion after that hit either the hard nut, and Mac played out with a dislocated finger and calf strain supposedly.

Also,
Please. Just. Win.

Does Witts get up after that knock to the back? Moyle had a massive game, but Xerri one of the inform rucks in the league. Wouldn’t be surprised if Rowell experienced delayed concussion after that hit either the hard nut, and Mac played out with a dislocated finger and calf strain supposedly.

Also,
Please. Just. Win.
Didn’t Mac have a calf issue not long ago?

Might sound silly but this is arguably the most important game of the season for us. Obviously a top 8 spot is up for grabs but so is breaking our away duck. We're not going to get a better opportunity to win away than this game and you simply can't play finals unless you win at least a few away games.

No excuses. Just beat the Roos.

Changes will be interesting. Rowell seemingly copped a knock on the head late, so he may have to make way if he suffers some delayed symptoms. Luckily Davies should be able to step in and play a role against the Roos like he did earlier this year.

Witts may be a watch as well to see if he comes up, it is nice having Moyle ready to go though.

Otherwise I think you role with the team as is, even if Humphrey starts as the sub again.

Changes will be interesting. Rowell seemingly copped a knock on the head late, so he may have to make way if he suffers some delayed symptoms. Luckily Davies should be able to step in and play a role against the Roos like he did earlier this year.

Witts may be a watch as well to see if he comes up, it is nice having Moyle ready to go though.

Otherwise I think you role with the team as is, even if Humphrey starts as the sub again.
I'd say the only one to come under scrutiny would be Berry - but assuming Rosas is still out - he'll probably hold. Ethan Reid - two solid games in the 2s but Sam Day doing enough to hold that forward / support ruck role for a while at least. Side looks balanced and no need for changes (unless injury pops up to complicate things).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say the only one to come under scrutiny would be Berry - but assuming Rosas is still out - he'll probably hold. Ethan Reid - two solid games in the 2s but Sam Day doing enough to hold that forward / support ruck role for a while at least. Side looks balanced and no need for changes (unless injury pops up to complicate things).
We're still shuffling deckchairs with the last 4 or 5 (Dimma's 80%)
It would be harsh to change a team that won that game last night
Did Dave Swallow cop an injury?
You wonder if they'll rest Witter

Crikies witter looked sore. Tried to run off and couldn’t. Couldn’t believe it when he came back on. The wonders of modern medicine.

There is an entirely appropriate commentary around our performances on the road
But-we obviously can win away from home because Darwin is not our home and you couldn't say we have an overwhelming supporter base there
But if you look at the teams we've come up against away this year it would be curmudgeonly to suggest they weren't 50:50 games at best most likely we were underdogs in most of them
The one that stung was St Kilda
But really to get beaten by Bulldogs Lions Swans GWS and Carlton and yes-even StKilda-where I lay fair bit of blame at the selectors and coaches feet- for a team struggling mid table to make their first ever finals series -it isn't as woeful as it might appear at first glance IMO
Maybe all those covid shots have turned me into mumbling dribbling glass half full kind of a guy
If we lose to North and Eagles I'm prepared to drain the glass though

Crikies witter looked sore. Tried to run off and couldn’t. Couldn’t believe it when he came back on. The wonders of modern medicine.
Don't risk Witta, bloke looked half dead before getting pummelled. Rest him for the F word to keep him fresh-ish if we make it. Ned is ready to rock and will enjoy a physical challenge with Xerri, matches up well.

There is an entirely appropriate commentary around our performances on the road
But-we obviously can win away from home because Darwin is not our home and you couldn't say we have an overwhelming supporter base there
But if you look at the teams we've come up against away this year it would be curmudgeonly to suggest they weren't 50:50 games at best most likely we were underdogs in most of them
The one that stung was St Kilda
But really to get beaten by Bulldogs Lions Swans GWS and Carlton and yes-even StKilda-where I lay fair bit of blame at the selectors and coaches feet- for a team struggling mid table to make their first ever finals series -it isn't as woeful as it might appear at first glance IMO
Maybe all those covid shots have turned me into mumbling dribbling glass half full kind of a guy
If we lose to North and Eagles I'm prepared to drain the glass though

No I agree and I rarely say stuff like this but the umpires robbed us against STK. Could have ended like last night.

Also,
Please. Just. Win.
Don’t you have to have a calf to stain one, the guys got the thinnest legs I’ve ever seen 😂

I’m taking my youngest son down to Melbourne for the game, was feeling very confident about a win 4 weeks ago when I booked the tickets, North have played some good football since. 🤞we get the win. Any advice where to sit VIC army members?

Don’t you have to have a calf to stain one, the guys got the thinnest legs I’ve ever seen

I’m taking my youngest son down to Melbourne for the game, was feeling very confident about a win 4 weeks ago when I booked the tickets, North have played some good football since. 🤞we get the win. Any advice where to sit VIC army members?

I bought tickets on line last night
Looks like they’re only opening one side of the ground and not the upper decks

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back