Preview Round 17 - North Melbourne @ Marvel Stadium - 6th July 2024 - 1:45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Wittsy out with a broken vertebrae :eek: thpinal

Huge test for Moyle, now his spot in the team feels a little more concrete with the contract extension it becomes a matter of performance. Up agaisnt a top 5 ruck in the comp will be a huge leap of competition buy hopefully he can compete like he does in the vfl. If he didnt know it already, 70 hit outs and 25 touches is a reminder he is too good for that level

Don’t you have to have a calf to stain one, the guys got the thinnest legs I’ve ever seen

I’m taking my youngest son down to Melbourne for the game, was feeling very confident about a win 4 weeks ago when I booked the tickets, North have played some good football since. 🤞we get the win. Any advice where to sit VIC army members?

We just get a GA ticket with our vic sun’s membership and sit in allocated cheersquad bay behind goals

Lachie Weller returning for Round 19 AFL side

Let’s see what Sexton, Jeffrey & Powell can do to hold their spot

Lachie Weller returning for Round 19 AFL side

Let’s see what Sexton, Jeffrey & Powell can do to hold their spot
Really liked what Holman and Ainsworth brought to the wing on the weekend, but a combo of Weller and Clohesy when we were running Ellis/Fiorini to start the year is pretty tasty with speed and footskills finally!. Assuming Jeffrey/Sexton continue to improve and we are confident we have Rioli/someone else coming in to boost the backline, would bring Weller up the ground.

You reckon he comes straight back into AFL??
I think they'd be targeting 2-3 VFL outings before The Big Show
In the Injury Thread in May I floated Lachie to be playing VFL Round 19 to target a AFL return for the QClash in round 20...

I was clearly not as ambitious as the club is 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got my tickets on the wing behind the interchange bench - nervous as have never seen them perform well live down in Melbourne, especially at Marvel
See you there, try to avoid the beggars and pick pockets on your way to the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back