Review Round 17 - North Melbourne @ Marvel Stadium - 6th July 2024 - 1:45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Cautiously optimistic that this new midfield mix will see an end to the midfield being our downfall away from home. Flanders is incredibly consistent and the injection of Graham’s grunt is exactly what we were missing while Touk gets a bit more space to work in and can put the blind turn handball in traffic away.

Right Melbourne based Suns Fans.
My daughter and I (and the other GC people here) have done our job and ensured we have won every game at Carrara this season so far.

It’s time you lot delivered and got us a win. 3 of todays 4 Umpires are VFL and the other is WA.

Keep them honest. Break the curse today Melbourne Based Suns Fans.

GAME DAY!

I'm both nervous and excited about what we are going to see today. We've been in this position several times this season and have been disappointing every time that it looks like we're about to take the next step. Does that change today? I really hope so. A spot in the top 8 is on the line so it's time for the boys to fire up! It's worth pointing out that we've never been inside the top 8 later than round 16 in our entire club history and that changes with a win today. History awaits us on the other end of this game...

I'd really like to see Ben King kick a bag today. Only three goals behind Curnow in the Coleman so it could get very interesting later today considering Carlton play the Giants in Sydney tonight. It'd be awesome to see Kingy leading the medal outright by the time tomorrow morning rolls around.

Cautiously optimistic that this new midfield mix will see an end to the midfield being our downfall away from home. Flanders is incredibly consistent and the injection of Graham’s grunt is exactly what we were missing while Touk gets a bit more space to work in and can put the blind turn handball in traffic away.

Great call,

He’s our best mid!

c4d9072d3b3a9d1e9bb0ee7755dce14e.jpg

3638a2f5560f785c547f4982e3f28017.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good is it seeing Sam Day have a great season. So many of us would have been fine with him being delisted years ago. One of our most loyal clubmen, and I’m genuinely stoked he’s found a place in the team and is playing well.

Sam Day low key the best key forward in the game apparently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back