Trades Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Feels a bit sideways-ey, but for now

Kerridge - doch (suckling dpp) (or hall instead)
Davis - Markov.

he is the most inconsistent player ever along with Tom j lynch as I had both at one stage and they will score big and you think wow it could be unique and they spud it up next four weeks so I'll stay away

Yeah, he seems to go 50, 90, 50, or something similar. Hanley is one I'm looking at. He is averaging 107 at the Gabba this year and four of his last seven games are at the Gabba and the other two are against Essendon and St Kilda. I think he should average 90+ easily for the rest of the season, and possibly 100+

Yeah, he seems to go 50, 90, 50, or something similar. Hanley is one I'm looking at. He is averaging 107 at the Gabba this year and four of his last seven games are at the Gabba and the other two are against Essendon and St Kilda. I think he should average 90+ easily for the rest of the season, and possibly 100+
We are getting to the stage when u have a lot of teams that will look alike getting Hanley is a unique option to get that separation from your league matches and overall ranking

He'll have to learn how to man a mark first haha. ;)

Went ablet to clay smith then blakely to danger. I am sick to the stomach of watching danger rackem up and just cant take it anymore. Im getting him at his peak but i think he is worth every penny. He will be my cap every week from now on.

Currie- Naismith
Mills- ?

Who is the best value out of Shaw, Vince, Kelly or Johannisen?

Team has 22 premiums now, just need to move on Zaha and Suckling. Still have some non-playing rookies... But I'm not making any money if I grab Clay Smith, Castagna, Markov this week. Fingers crossed some cheap rookies get named soon!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Currie- Naismith
Mills- ?

Who is the best value out of Shaw, Vince, Kelly or Johannisen?

Team has 22 premiums now, just need to move on Zaha and Suckling. Still have some non-playing rookies... But I'm not making any money if I grab Clay Smith, Castagna, Markov this week. Fingers crossed some cheap rookies get named soon!

With Mills form, I would almost be tempted to leave him at D6 and do a double downgrade this week.

Very good point! Hmmmm.....

Is Phillips gone?

If not named, Phillips > Markov this week along with Currie > Naismith will give you heaps of cash to play with next week. (Thats what I wanted to do but I have such a bad forward line that I need to upgrade players like daniel, kerridge, conca & walters)

In addition:
BEs:
Shaw 151
Vince: 129
kelly: 109
Johannisen: 102

Means that none of the players on the list are screaming pick me this week Thought I would just give you Mills full details. Definitely not to bad at D6 and will still make some money:

Screen Shot 2016-07-11 at 10.35.47.png

If not named, Phillips > Markov this week along with Currie > Naismith will give you heaps of cash to play with next week. (Thats what I wanted to do but I have such a bad forward line that I need to upgrade players like daniel, kerridge, conca & walters)

In addition:
BEs:
Shaw 151
Vince: 129
kelly: 109
Johannisen: 102

Means that none of the players on the list are screaming pick me this week Thought I would just give you Mills full details. Definitely not to bad at D6 and will still make some money:

View attachment 265113

Awesome analysis mate! Cheers. Sounds like a good plan.

One of
McKenzie > William + Kerridge > Hodge
or
Currie > Naismith + Ruggles > Johannisen

Leaning towards the first as Kerridge is bleeding cash and would be traded next week anyway plus I don't have any bench cover in def atm.

Last edited:
Alright here's my dilemma. Bringing in a replacement for Kerridge at F5. I can go Hall or Deledio and have ~$80k left in the kitty for hopefully a downgrade/upgrade of Hams to bench Clay Smith at F6 next week, or I can go big and go Riewoldt with obviously a lot less cash left. I still worry about him getting injured or missing games but his run coming up is disgustingly good. Is the extra $50k on top of someone like Hall worth it for likely better scores but more risk?

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back