Game Day Round 17 vs Port Adelaide Power @ Etihad, Sun 1:10pm July 13th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just knew we'd let in a late goal--- 1 min to go faaarrr -k 2 goals!!!! every week this deflates us

I still love ''the sarge ''

Great 1st quarter and all but 2 mins of that 2nd quarter.

Intensity has been great. Skills are still lacking but at least the mistakes are generally coming by taking the game on. Morris perhaps needs to not take it on as much. Simple hands off then was the way to go.

Should be a rule for Morris, Jackson and Petterd. When you have the chance to give it to someone better than you... take that chance. Petterd has been doing just that.

I'd guess we may get over-run in this game but if we get over-run playing this style of football, I'd wear it this year. If we go defensive and get done, then that's rubbish.

If there were changes I'd make it would be to man up Westhoff if he tries to play loose in defence. Let's go 1 on 1 with them.

We have a terrible record holding 5 goal plus leads this season on the few occasions we have had them. 20 points will hopefully be a better platform to get stuck into the second half.

The real troubling signs in the last 3 Port goals is the confidence they might give to them. Can't allow Port to get up and about.

Got to go all four quarters Tiges.
Let's hope we have learned from the kangaroo game

Ohhh what an absolute pleasure that half was to watch!! Reminds me of last year where we are actually disciplined, win the contested ball and make good decisions. Happy with that. We really should be where the polish poo Port are on the ladder atm but ahhh well.

Spider Morris....fuuuu. Having a mare.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back