Game Day Round 18, 2021: Hawks v Demons, MCG 7:25pm Sat'd 17th July

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the dees will do enough to win, but man am I loving the way we’re competing tonight. I reckon in the previous couple of weeks the team may have been a little shaken up by the off field stuff, but they’re back on track now, and getting used to the idea of the big change to come.

Awesome effort Hawks.

Why is Max Gawn in centre ruck contests allowed to use both his hands and push his opponent in the chest preventing them from contesting while he stands there like a light tower and walks away with it?

I wish Ned would jump and stick his size 18 boot right into him and wipe that silly smirk off his face.

We're playing this game on instinct and it's creating confusion for Melbourne. Gawn is getting frustrated because he isn't getting things all his own way like he usually does against us. Once Reeves develops more body strength he will be a great matchup in future.

We look pretty relentless out there. Will be interesting to see if it continues through the last.

Everyone having a crack. Lots to like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just so proud so far, don't know what's next but keep it coming Hawks...

FFS, I was gonna have a few sheckles on the boys, C'mon, get the job done anyway..!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back