Autopsy Round 18, 2023: Gold Coast v St.Kilda *PERIS DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

Once we've been worked out, the quality of the list and standard is exposed. Still can't win one on one, still can't hit a target by hand or foot, still choosing bad options, still fielding hampered players, still leaderless, some here still hoping for certain players to come good...

And we could still play finals, bizarre season.

Can't wait to go 0-2 against the Hawks to really drive home how mentally soft these players are, someone needs to find a captaincy badge, and ram it so far up Steeles arse he finally comprehends it as sweet christmas, I'd have feigned an injury ages ago just so I didn't have to be under his captaincy as it'd be far more rewarding being in rehab.

yEaR oF EXplorAtIoN !!!!
F*ck this club. I’m seriously done.
What a WASTE of a year when the comp is this even.

We lost to a team today that has been so bad this year they sacked their coach this week. Let that sink in.

Can't wait to go 0-2 against the Hawks to really drive home how mentally soft these players are, someone needs to find a captaincy badge, and ram it so far up Steeles arse he finally comprehends it as sweet christmas, I'd have feigned an injury ages ago just so I didn't have to be under his captaincy as it'd be far more rewarding being in rehab.
That game will we have learned the lesson of not kicking to Sicily. No we will keep doing the same shit that doesn't work

The leagues worst midfield, the leagues youngest forward line. In reality it's a miracle we are in the 8 at this point of the season.

Find it amusing when I hear the questioning of the coaching. The cattle isn't there and we all know it.
Bottom four in scoring for the year. Only Hawthorn, North and West Coast have hit the scoreboard less than us. Midfield of Clark, Ross, Steele and Crouch is so one paced and they're not excellent users of the ball either it makes us wonder how we're even in the 8, especially with such an inexperienced forward line.

yEaR oF EXplorAtIoN !!!!

We lost to a team today that has been so bad this year they sacked their coach this week. Let that sink in.

Exploration like tattooing your face, banging your mate and doing meth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Took half a season for opposition coaches to pick Lyon's game plan apart completely- the players look totally lost now.
But he's one of the best coaches of the last 20 years! What about our all-star line-up of assistants!

He’s a good coach but from another era. We are s**t with an antiquated game style. We are worse to watch than last year. We should start looking around.
Yeah he is still coaching 2010 football
8 goals 3 this week
8. Goals 10 last week

yEaR oF EXplorAtIoN !!!!

Turns out it was the coach, and not the team?

I do not want to even hear a whisper about giving up good draft picks for Ben King. His brother wouldn’t have saved us today and neither will he.
Dont care how we find them but we need elite mids. That’s all.
Huge disappointment today - but not totally unexpected.

That game will we have learned the lesson of not kicking to Sicily. No we will keep doing the same s**t that doesn't work

Midfield doesn't win ball, and when they do forwards don't lead. It's like this is a shit Disney movie and we're just waiting for the music to kick in so they can all get on the same page.

He’s a good coach but from another era. We are s**t with an antiquated game style. We are worse to watch than last year. We should start looking around.
That could well be, but he has earnt the right to have a crack with a list that he has moulded. No other coach would have had us with this record.

If we are having the same convo in 12-18 months i will happily join you.

You're seeing the fruits of Summers, Finnis, Bains, Pelchen, Trout, Libba, Cox, Richo, Ratten, Lethers.

Gonna take a bit to right this ship.

Deplorable decade. No wonder they were all about stability. Just wanted to stay in the seat at the expense of the club actually progressing.

Meh same old i been seeing for weeks.

+ Effort is mostly great
.- Our so called leaders
.- Our skills and decision making

Play Heath next week ffs. There is no reason he can't play the same role as JVR for the dees does. Having a mountain at FF would do a lot for our forward structure.

Forget finals. Lower we finish the better regarding draft picks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 18, 2023: Gold Coast v St.Kilda *PERIS DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back