Game Day Round 18: Footscray v Essendon, Etihad Stadium, Sunday 20/7/14, 4.40PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who woulda thought Pig and Beej back in the side would make us play worse :drunk:

It might be silly, but all week I was more confident in potentially defeating Sydney in a fortnight than the Dogs. Hope we can do enough to scrape over the line.

Lol at Bret Stanton. Listening to the commentators on ABC they have said like 4 or 5 times this guy needs to work harder. Lol at his simple misses at goal as well. This guy is a down hill skier.

Zharkarakis looks to have done his usual play his good 4 games a year then go back to doing nothing.

LOL at Jackson merret, what a pea heart.

The coaches need to put fletcher back and hurely down at CHF
Lol at your severe lack of understanding of our own players names, let alone how they actually play.

Lol at your grasp, or lack thereof, of the English language.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ummm..... Sandy, I think we'll be happy if we just get the 4 points other than worrying about ******* percentage you old fossil campaigner

Can't believe Fox actually brought this Essendon-hating campaigner back from the media graveyard. One of the worst sports commentators in history imo. Everything he says (literally everything) is completely inane or wrong or, in fact, both.

Ready to punch kittens
Just not good enough effort

Disappointed with J Merrett so far. Needs aig last quarter. I would leave Goddard as the spare, we could use his poise. Just isolate Carlisle here and just get it in there quick. Wallis injury helps us too

"I'd love to see the Bulldogs win it"

No shit Jase, you've been barracking for them all game

Hey Bombers, Port already ruined the script of the Weekend of Upsets, so we dont have to follow it anymore..

I still have faith, massive last quarter.
Heps with the heartbreaker goal ala port.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back