Review Round 18 - Port Adelaide @ PF Stadium - 14th July 2024 - 1:10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't be surprised if sexton is an out this week, some of his defensive efforts were well below required level. Maybe budarick gets another chance.

Hearing Jed had teeth knocked out at training and young Jake Rogers has picked up a knee injury.

Hoping they are not out for weeks…

Last edited:
Really important game to win the clearances. Hopefully can break out drought and finals still on

My guess,
Walter>day
Rosas> miller
Budarick > sexton
Johnstone> berry
Humphrey in 22
Davies( sub) > swallow.

Would be a super young team but can't carry the dead wood any longer.

The youngest line-up of the season - 71 average games. Let's see how interchange will look. At the moment, 13 players less than 50 games.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of talk that Houston could be an out for port. Good news if true. Feel like we match up ok either end but it's the middle that scares me a little bit, hoping Rowell goes into beast mode and drags us over the line🤞

Oldest 7 players in our team this week
Sam Collins 29
Nick Holman 28
Ben Long 26
Ben Ainsworth 26
Charlie Ballard 24
Will Powell 24
Ben King 24

Got the same amount under 20 as 26+

Don’t mind the changes at all. All like for like. Can’t lose to 18th and expect no response.

Rosas, Johnston, Walter instantly improves our forward half pressure, which was non-existent last week and actually makes us quite exciting up there and gives us players who can actually win the ball at ground level and kick a goal when our mids continually tumble it in.

Only surprise is Budarick back, but I expect Hardwick is seeing if he has worked on what was asked of him, prior to Weller coming back in.

Don’t mind the changes at all. All like for like. Can’t lose to 18th and expect no response.

Rosas, Johnston, Walter instantly improves our forward half pressure, which was non-existent last week and actually makes us quite exciting up there and gives us players who can actually win the ball at ground level and kick a goal when our mids continually tumble it in.

Only surprise is Budarick back, but I expect Hardwick is seeing if he has worked on what was asked of him, prior to Weller coming back in.
We did cause 32 forward turnovers last week as Dimma pointed out :)

More changes so far this year than Dew made in his entire tenure.
Do people forget losing by 80 points for one change.
The 2 losses have been less than a goal and the axe is out.
And don't go on about North Melbourne they should have beaten Melbourne and Collingwood in the 2 weeks before our 4 point loss.

On SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Review Round 18 - Port Adelaide @ PF Stadium - 14th July 2024 - 1:10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back