Trades Round 18 Trades - The Impossible Dream

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
CCJ to Ben Brown is really gonna tempt me. Would mean i have 2 trades left though. 68 without kicking a goal is pretty damn good for a full forward.

Depends on how Stringer goes. I brought him in as a cut price stopgap for Impey when he got injured as I couldn't justify using two trades. The plan was to let him fatten in price and cut him after this week if I had no more injuries, but with Shiel still looking a few weeks away he's doing more than enough to stay presently. If he goes back to his usual ways, I'll sideways him to a proper premo after this round.

Will be a hold from me with 2 trades left

I'm considering not upgrading this week and sitting on my 5 trades for a few weeks. The injury carnage has been pretty bad this year.

Playing a Dev Robertson or a Weightman at F6 isn't the end of the world. Not when people are trading in Paddy Dow...😂

4. CCJ/Weightman/Waterman to a rookie
3. CCJ/Weightman/Waterman to the best premo I can afford

2 trades left. Hold on tight!

or I might wait a week if there's no decent rookie options available, or if I want Weightman to rise more and a premo I'm interested in to drop more, but we'll see, I'll likely trade

Last edited:
CCJ to Ben Brown is really gonna tempt me. Would mean i have 2 trades left though. 68 without kicking a goal is pretty damn good for a full forward.

Shai Bolton (Maybe)
Leaning towards Hawk. Last three weeks
of the SC season at KP appeals greatly.

I could have gone Zac Bailey this week but want to hold off as long as I can before using a trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back