Game Day Round 19 @ AO - GFG vs HGH

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Between the record GF loss, the 483 other losses against Geelong, the ex Geelong player and fanboy commentator every week and the ex Geelong player and fanboy coach for a decade, that town really has overextended itself in its pursuit of ruining our football fandom.

And to rub it in, their football team just flat out refuses to be shit

Between the record GF loss, the 483 other losses against Geelong, the ex Geelong player and fanboy commentator every week and the ex Geelong player and fanboy coach for a decade, that town really has overextended itself in its pursuit of ruining our football fandom.

The fact they’re also the only club we’ve beaten in a final since 2014, and actually have a positive lifetime September win/loss record (3-2) against them is the doozy of doozies.

It’s almost as if it’s they lost those 2 Qualifying Finals for a laugh.

Dwayno once asked my sister out on a date. " Come on babe, come out with Dwayno, it will be epic, it will be the date to end all dates. Oh baby, it will be as good as it gets! You won't forget me in a hurry! We can play chaos with my balls,come on hon ,you know I will be great"
She knocked him back.

The fact they’re also the only club we’ve beaten in a final since 2014, and actually have a positive lifetime September win/loss record (3-2) against them is the doozy of doozies.

Still made the GF ahead of us after the first one and now after the second one (which we obliterated them in) they're probably going to play in another one 12 months later whilst we've done our usual thing and collapsed back to 10th.

This is a form of masochism.

What's ol Kern's record in knockout finals again?

Last won one 8 years ago?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"The object of the game is to get the oval shape ball between the big sticks" - words of wisdom from K hinkley
Hinkley wouldn't say that because he knows that the object of the game is repeat F50 entries.

"our best football": Cats by 9.

"our regular football": Cats by 20.

"our worst football": Cats by 53.

"our best football": Port by 20

"our best football under current day Ken": Cats by 9.

"our regular football": Cats by 20.

"our worst football": Cats by 53

Those 2 home and away wins against them since 2007 have really scarred them haven't they.

I think your back to back QF wins against us may be more fresh in our minds….

In all seriousness we are due a loss and 3 of our last 5 games are at KP. I’m very much expecting to lose today and/or round 22 v Suns away.

McEntee 25 & 3

Put's 25 bets on for kern, 3 get up
25 instasnapchatgrams 3 selfies
25 minutes in front of mirror 3 different hairstyle options
25 handshakes 3 autographs

I'm confused

Might as well get on the sauce now

Is anybody as lacking in excitment as I am? I don't think I've ever been less enthused about my club.

Even back in 2011, 2012 I watched, knowing we were no good. I don't mind missing games entirely right now.

I remember only two years ago, we had this exciting player who shot these arrows when he scored goals. That was awesome. We had this guy named Butters who would do exciting stuff ALL the time instead of one behind his head handball per game. We had tall players at either end of the ground throwing themselves into contests. This one guy Mitch was taking screamers week in and out and could go back and kick goals, too. There was a guy named Fantasia who could bob up and pick off 2-3 goals a game and loved giving it to the opposition. When things were down this guy named Motlop could make a goal out of nothing and the team would grow another leg. Those were the days. Chuck Robbie into the mix and we were a scary looking team. I know, Robbie has done his dash, as has Trav. Even the big bloke with the crap tattoos would get a couple of free kicks a game and kick them. If only he were able to actually mark the ball. Imagine that!

And another thing while I am at it - I was listening to Double A the other day and when they have Port players come on, you would think we were top 2 again. Why is the media in complete denial over the lack of support for Ken Hinkley? I don't know of any Port people who back him in. While I don't like how the media go non-stop on some coaches until they can't take it anymore and quit or are fired, why does our media gaslight us into believing that Ken Hinkley is beyond reproach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back