Round 19 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm being punished for trading this superstud for GAJ a few weeks back.
I've had to find someone else to trade for Gaj - i've had to keep Cripps, our only shinning light in such a horrid year!

I've had to find someone else to trade for Gaj - i've had to keep Cripps, our only shinning light in such a horrid year!
Never been excited by a prospect like this since Kouta. For a player only having played 20 odd games, he has incredibly clean hands, already an elite decision maker and is just a beast inside. Should build the entire club around him.

Never been excited by a prospect like this since Kouta. For a player only having played 20 odd games, he has incredibly clean hands, already an elite decision maker and is just a beast inside. Should build the entire club around him.
Will be great at WCE with his cousin when he gets home sick.;):thumbsu:

Just chucked the Q clash on to monitor my new boy, Rocky, and realised I have no idea what he looks like. I must of seen him play over a dozen times, he's very forgettable.

Not this year he isn't, so many trades wasted on the campaigner.

Yeah, he's cost me 3 trades. Sloane 3, Ablett 3, then the rest of the premos I had to get out, Lids, Bartel, Watson... I'm surprised I have ended up with a decent team. I'm less surprised to have my shittest rank in well, ever.

Just chucked the Q clash on to monitor my new boy, Rocky, and realised I have no idea what he looks like. I must of seen him play over a dozen times, he's very forgettable.
I'm the same with Docherty, I've seem him play a lot this year but I never know if it's him with the ball unless I can see his number.

Advice for TheOz. Go Lions

8278495.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm the same with Docherty, I've seem him play a lot this year but I never know if it's him with the ball unless I can see his number.

Yeah, same, I'm just trying to spot his 36 or 38 or whatever it is. It's not helping that he's stopped getting the pill since I turned it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back