Status
Not open for further replies.

TLDR: LFG

This is a big game.

We have 6 games to go.

If we drop 1 game: we will be Top 4
If we drop 2 games: top 4 is 50/50.

Today is vital.

Who knows how Melbourne will come out after their dismal NT performance and missing their two best.

We need to be absolutely pumped hard. I think we need a good old fashioned pre-game rev up. Serong? Treacy? Ballas?

The mighty Dockers to re-visit some Alice Springs pain on the ski-field private school fans today. Dockers by 37 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Catching a bus for the first time in a while and its moving painfully slow up Canning hwy. feel like i have managed to read every BF thread on the bus in the last 30mins.
No injuries, 4 points. Ryan and Coxy to put on a bash brothers show.
The Canning Bridge "Bus Station" is a killer. Need to allow yourself half an hour to get from Riseley St to past the freeway. If anything that's unders too now I think if it.

Currently stuck in a train able to move no more than a few metres before stopping. The A Series commonly used on the Freo line are desperately in need of an upgrade. Third time this week I’ve been directly impacted by a serious technical issue

Huge game for us. Cannot continue to piss away golden opportunities like today especially if Sydney get over Brissy. Just get it done boys!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Currently stuck in a train able to move no more than a few metres before stopping. The A Series commonly used on the Freo line are desperately in need of an upgrade. Third time this week I’ve been directly impacted by a serious technical issue
They're rolling out the C series but only a handful are in service. They won't retire the A series until a lot more of them are out there

Makes sense with the ball likely to be on the ground a lot
How does that make sense, when Walters can barely bend over to pick the ball up or is on the ground also.
This is about the structure being similar to in Alice. With Wagner and Aish swapping.
Walters isn’t getting the space he had in that game.
Mid rotations will be crucial in this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back