Round 19 Hawthorn v Geelong @ The MCG with live chat from 7.30 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Please PM me your pick for the Brownlow and premiership.
Who knows about the brownlow, seems to be pot-luck the last couple of years.
Premiership hmm... too far out to tell. Sydney should make the GF so long as they can overcome both Collingwood & Hawks. Other team is likely to be out of the other top 4 teams, I'd say most likely in order Hawthorn Collingwood Adelaide Geelong West Coast

So Basil, is it Friday night? Not sure you have mentioned it yet...

With any luck it'll be the only Friday night game he ever calls so I don't blame him for wanting to milk it a bit.

"But I did Friday night footy once, just watch this replay..."

You should watch it....its AFL football at its very best.....both sides were superb. The result was terrific for us, and a little hurtful for you, but the game we all love was there to feast on.

Absolutely magnificent exhibition of Australian Rules Football. I would go as far as to say it was the best game I have seen for years.

Do yourself a favour....just deal with the first quarter. That's worth watching too...and then the fightback...

A classic :thumbsu:

PS: Not sure I agree with Bobbie...Hawks looked good enough to me. A long way to go....
I put myself through it. Was painful, but your right, fantastic game of Football. Two true heavyweights with an actual real rivalry at it's best. I was so ****ing angry last night but well played to Geelong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 19 Hawthorn v Geelong @ The MCG with live chat from 7.30 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back