Game Day Round 19 Matchday Discussion - Dedicated to teams not making league finals. Vale.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ended up with 2426… Robertson 40 (covering Greene), Bolton 42 (Dusty trade in), Zerrett 67 and May 62 were the main Villains.
Bramble covering Marshall was good.
Jelly, De Goey, Grundy and Walsh also letting down the team a bit. Laird, Helmet and Danger were absolute studs and Captain Macrae was bloody tidy, as usual.

Last edited:

Neale
May
Petracca
Jelly
Taranto
Grundy
Dale
Short
Zerrett

Every single week I have 5+ spuds who underperform. I finally get a decent score from Helmetspud and then 2-3 other new spuds pop up. IT JUST NEVER ENDS
This week I had some big scores that covered all those underperforming spuds but that won't happen every week.
Scores over 140: Whit, Helmet, Danger, Laird, Oliver, Crae.

I was 11th and there was a 7 team log jam for 8th place in my league.

Three guys behind me lost. Two guys in front of me lost and I snuck past another guy who won his game, by a percentage margin of 0.1% to land in the 8.

Bradbury.jpg

2233. Just...

Grundy 85, Poulter 63 (for Marshall), Aliir 52, Walsh 81, Cripps 75, Bolton 42, Parish 49, Kelly 82, Timmy T 53.
Buddy in for Dusty was a bit of a gag final trade but at 70 he wasn't the worst.
Ziebell and Short (89 each) *sigh*. Whatever.

I get that some of my choices have been ... ill-advised. Let's call it that. But it does make it tough when the actual good players I have start shitting the bed as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neale
May
Petracca
Jelly
Taranto
Grundy
Dale
Short
Zerrett

Every single week I have 5+ spuds who underperform. I finally get a decent score from Helmetspud and then 2-3 other new spuds pop up. IT JUST NEVER ENDS
This week I had some big scores that covered all those underperforming spuds but that won't happen every week.
That's such bad luck only scoring 2508 mate. I hope you find the strength to carry on and see who let's you down next week.

Neale
May
Petracca
Jelly
Taranto
Grundy
Dale
Short
Zerrett

Yeah, that must really hurt.

2283 Treacy late out Hola Punchy & OG Dusty on da bench.
Two dognuts.

Also had to match my VC & C in my cashie to ensure win & make finals.
Would not have gone Grundy & Gawn.

Didn't use any of my last two trades just in case whoever I traded to got injured or covid, ****ing hit by an asteroid or whatever!

So, I'll take that Deliverance :moustache:

2500 on the dot! 🤠

Bolton is a flog, aside from that, I'm happy! Should hold or rise slightly (ranked 213th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back