Game Day Round 19 Matchday Discussion - Dedicated to teams not making league finals. Vale.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The decline continues....
Thanks to Bolton, Zac Bailey, Walsh, C Titch, and Mills, Greene taking the week off
1627215706151.png

I'm actually really pissed.

My original plan was Jelwood to Hawkins today and then May to Mills next week but then May only scoring 62 killed me - Needed an 80. Held off on Jelwood to Hawk as a result. Brutal.
Oh FFS. Just did the calculations. I would have been able to afford Mills with $1,100 left in the bank. ****.

Scored 2,515 and went up 45 spots to 185 overall. 😍

Also won 9\10 league games.

Top 4 in all 10 leagues, punchable and Briggs back most likely plus better captain choice (GTFO Walsh)

Things are looking good. 😎👍

2046A2BB-6633-49B3-9139-5D6CB210181D.gif
Nice save!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marlowe is a poster kent, though infrequent.

It's your half arsed (LOL you & Wayno know what I'm saying) modding that shows you don't know him!

My baws are on offer kent!!

Should probably write this in invisible ink or put it in one of those magic eye things where if you cross your eyes and hold your breath long enough you see the picture of a big dog urinating with extreme prejudice down Tim Taranto’s leg, but:
That folks such as Barry, Seymour, Sydney Kicker, Juddy and yourself (non-exhaustive) are consistently capable of high finishes shows it’s not just all luck and randomness. Nice work 👍

Marlowe is a poster kent, though infrequent.

It's your half arsed (LOL you & Wayno know what I'm saying) modding that shows you don't know him!

My baws are on offer kent!!
Third post since Round 3 on this board kenty.

First time this year he's posted his Round score.

1627217663884.png

Should probably write this in invisible ink or put it in one of those magic eye things where if you cross your eyes and hold your breath long enough you see the picture of a big dog urinating with extreme prejudice down Tim Taranto’s leg, but:
That folks such as Barry, Seymour, Sydney Kicker, Juddy and yourself (non-exhaustive) are consistently capable of high finishes shows it’s not just all luck and randomness. Nice work 👍

Cheers gutsy. It's been a rough year so far. I've had a handful of absolute shocker rounds & only 1 trade left which is fewer than I'm used to at this stage so my final rank is in the hands of the injury gods.

Shouldnt have ****ed around and thrown the VC on De Goey. Had the C on Danger and changed to Walsh last minute. Also should have benched Taranto for Sharps 97 but hey hindsight is a bitch.

Grundy > Goldstein a couple months ago has worked out well. Got me through the byes and Goldstein is killing it lately. Wish Marshall didn't have to isolate because I brought in Bolton instead.

2278 (21)
Rank 4232 (from 3432)

Been sliding the past 3 weeks (inside top 2k) despite 2500+ projections. Get Dunkley and Greene back this week but likely to lose new recruit Buddy through suspension. He had a nice matchup against his whipping boy Bombers too. Silly kent.

…and F U STEVEN MAY campaigner

Screenshot_20210725-232618_SuperCoach.jpg

Another poor week and I'm out of the top 50 for the first time in months. Madden (covering for Greene), Taranto (lol), Jelly, Stringer, May, Dale, Grundy, Bolton (lol) all 85 or under and still no Danger which has been the killer.

Now that the goal of finishing top 20 seems unlikely (though not impossible), I'm tempted to finally trade Taranto, purely for the pleasure it will bring me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back