Game Day Round 19 vs. Hawthorn, MCG, 4:35pm Saturday 20/07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exactly, the only picks he got right are f/s but the cult members think he’s god. If he’s so good where are the young stars coming through? Are they breaking down the door to play, it’s more like “we’ll play them because we have nothing else.”

Our strategy has changed to be more mature age trades and free agents I think.

He hasn’t had much to work with. Allan and Macrae we needed to find one player out of but we have found none.

When this game is done and dusted, can we start to ask questions to the bright sparks in charge of list management at Collingwood why they traded a 21 year mobile small forward to Hawthorn for nothing, and recruited a 26 yo small defensive forward from Fremantle, giving away a top 10 draft pick in this year’s national draft?
Simple- too inconsistent, no tank, can’t take an overhesd mark, limited pace.

He has a game like this occasionally.

If he showed this application every week he’d have never been traded.

A lot of injuries and passengers mixed in between this year and have to say had a really good finals series last year but still not sold on DeGoey being as good as what his potential has him. Or is he at best a B+ player instead of an outright A grader?

Probably the only one thinking this too.

Decided to go for a 10km walk so I haven't seen a second of it and so glad now I didn't waste $25 for the right to.

Between the very real Hawthorn hoodoo to the Hawthorn midfield being far to good this game is playing out like I feared.

The Hawks have the top 6 disposal winners on the ground and 8 of the top 10. 47 to 27 inside 50's.

Our midfield is bottom 4 material now.

Wasn't expecting to win but this looks embarrassing.

Trade Liplinski, soft weak footballer

For what? A packet of Twisties? He has no trade value.

The only players on our list who would attract a 2nd rounder or better are The Daicii, DeGoey, Hill, Moore, Schultz, Quaynor, Cameron and Harrison.

Everyone else is worthless from a trade point of view.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here it comes
Classic us of late
Allow too great a margin to peg back, but win the last quarter and narrow the margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back