Game Day Round 19 vs. Hawthorn, MCG, 4:35pm Saturday 20/07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fly says Mcstays return deserves a big effort from the players on return
& FMD we dish up this 💩💩💩 show !!!! Truly Embarrassing but atm so “Pies like” stuff unfortunately.

When Krueger missed that goal early then found a new way to injure himself & the same time Elliot goes off with blood rule had a feeling it was going to be a Circus 🎪 & only need the Clown 🤡 Ginnivan to run amok which he did lol

Boy o boy what a mare of a season lol 🤣

Darcy Moore should have been hidden in the forward line after the first quarter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s the spirit animal of the team. His drop in hunger speaks volumes of the culture issues at the club right now.

Undeniable there has to be culture issues now. Morale is shot

Starting to look like an Assistant Coach thing again

I keep saying people don’t credit Assistants enough. Leppa and Bolts move on to different roles? We fall in a heap

I’m pretty disappointed with how some of us are writing off Fly. I understand the emotional reaction to another embarrassing loss, but let’s be real and think about what has been accomplished with this group during his tenure.

2023 was the most exciting season I’ve ever seen Collingwood play. Those beautifully chaotic games can’t be replicated. Those moments lived and died last year. I think it was naive for any of us to not expect an even tougher challenge this year; to not expect complete failure in reaching for those ‘miracles’ again. I don’t think the club landed back on its feet after the GF. It’s crashed dramatically, and that’s okay. Sh*t happens! Still love the club and love what we did.

We have defenders who can’t defend,midfielders who can’t win a clearance,and forwards who can’t kick goals.How did it get to this?
Apart from that, we’re doing alright and things are looking good…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back