Game Day Round 19 vs. Hawthorn, MCG, 4:35pm Saturday 20/07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would people please stop obsessing over Ginnivan?He’s not the reason why we’re having such a shit year

Hawks really deserve to kick another couple of goals clear and make this a 10 goal win, they've been that good today in comparison to a pathetic opposition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m pretty disappointed with how some of us are writing off Fly. I understand the emotional reaction to another embarrassing loss, but let’s be real and think about what has been accomplished with this group during his tenure.

2023 was the most exciting season I’ve ever seen Collingwood play. Those beautifully chaotic games can’t be replicated. Those moments lived and died last year. I think it was naive for any of us to not expect an even tougher challenge this year; to not expect complete failure in reaching for those ‘miracles’ again. I don’t think the club landed back on its feet after the GF. It’s crashed dramatically, and that’s okay. Sh*t happens! Still love the club and love what we did.
2022 and 23 were great yes, and we can be thankful for that, but the decline is alarming. He's not getting sacked this year but if rounds 1-5 next year are anything like what we've had this year the conversations have to start.

Darcy Cameron you can go sit on the bench for the last 5 minutes and think about what you just did.

But nothing makes sense. Why would we voluntarily remove them if Fly depended on them??
They were leaving for more money elsewhere. To keep them at the club they had to move their roles around. We were never going to keep them as assistants in the same roles.

Better to have an extremely poor loss like this in a down year, would hate to lose like this when in the top 4 and competing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back