Game Day Round 19 vs. Hawthorn, MCG, 4:35pm Saturday 20/07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually can't believe it. I seriously thought they'd show up with the season on the line and put in another no pressure pathetic performance
And watch them all stand around with big smiles on their faces talking to the opposition afterwards.

Looking forward to the Blues-Swans-Lions trio of back-to-back games coming up in a couple of weeks’ time……

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Thought having McStay back in for the first time in almost a year would motivate them to pull their fingers out of their arses and show what they're actually capable of. Clearly not.

These blokes are cooked, we'll end up having given pick 7 or so for Schultz in this years draft if we only win 1 more game, what an epic failure.

"Who needs draft picks or pick currency for trades anyway" Jeff Browne, probably...

Where’s the 1 more win coming from? Tigers? I think pick 6 is more likely but if the saints can lift, pick 5 isn’t beyond belief.

When this game is done and dusted, can we start to ask questions to the bright sparks in charge of list management at Collingwood why they traded a 21 year mobile small forward to Hawthorn for nothing, and recruited a 26 yo small defensive forward from Fremantle, giving away a top 10 draft pick in this year’s national draft?
And our contracted, best 22 vice captain for spare change

There’s about 5 players in our team that need to retire.

We look slow, we look weak, we’ve missed about 5 goals from within 25metres of goal.

Our game plan is obviously too taxing for our old guys.

We need at least 6-7 change for next year. Barrass, Battle, Keane, Bailey smith, ZUrhaar…..

The Ginnivan trade is clearly a massive stuff up for us. I like lachie, but we shouldn’t have allowed Ginnivan to go.

We’ve also got players playing that are clearly injured.

Disgusting all around.

Finally, the umpiring is absolutely disgusting. 2 sets of rules.

3 direct goals to them. Plus an array of unpaid holing the ball.

The Pies are playing not to get hurt... a lot of them.

They are just doing cardio the last 5 weeks.

Time to let the new players get game time and re load for next season. Swans and Lions are too good this season anyways. As long as Carlton and Essendon don't win the premiership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only silver lining is we finish 13th and get an easier fixture next year like Geelong has
That wont help much considering we are on the decline. Just means we will lose to bottom 8 sides twice in the year.

These blokes are cooked, we'll end up having given pick 7 or so for Schultz in this years draft if we only win 1 more game, what an epic failure.

"Who needs draft picks or pick currency for trades anyway" Jeff Browne, probably...

Delusion speaking but Pick 7s can be a bit of a crapshoot

Picks 1-5, are usually are gold

After that it’s a bit even

We look a bottom 3 team so we are lucky it’s not a top 3 pick

Thank you linesmen, thank you ball boys.
September holiday coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back