Game Day Round 2, 2019 - North Melbourne vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I can't make it to the game today so I'll be watching it on delay when I get home. On the flip side, I'll be at an event hosted by a family of Bombers supporters so that part will be fun at least.

Anyway - go Lions!

Say what?

It's a troll post Snake - no official media supporting it....sorry mate :)

*Although if you DO find official media supporting it - you can come here and crush dreams....BUT YOU WOULDN'T BE THAT MEAN, WOULD YOU? :D

Unfortunately I can't make it to the game today so I'll be watching it on delay when I get home. On the flip side, I'll be at an event hosted by a family of Bombers supporters so that part will be fun at least.

Anyway - go Lions!
I am in Brissy.
But i feel your pain, my Daughter has a swimming carnival today so I will miss the game live and will have to watch the recording when I get home.👎
So after the next half an hour or so I will be off line until at least 7.30 to 8pm tonight because I don’t want to hear the score and would like to find out when I watch.
Hope the boys have a cracker!
And I hope my daughter does too!

It's a troll post Snake - no official media supporting it....sorry mate :)

*Although if you DO find official media supporting it - you can come here and crush dreams....BUT YOU WOULDN'T BE THAT MEAN, WOULD YOU? :D

No interest in anything of that kind, but it would significantly impact the game. I'll just dismiss it. Dunno why people do this stuff, it takes a particular type of mind to think it's funny.

Dunno yet. Not official.

One of Tarryn's mates posted congratulations about his debut.

The kids going to be an exciting player. Has X factor up the wazoo. Brad Scott won't know what to do with him.

Dunno yet. Not official.

One of Tarryn's mates posted congratulations about his debut.

The kids going to be an exciting player. Has X factor up the wazoo. Brad Scott won't know what to do with him.

Great prospect. Very exciting to watch.

Hey does anyone know if I can upgrade my Vic membership GA Ticket at the ticket office? Have been watching my lions from the medallion club for the last decade and can't go back to GA. Level 2 is the best spot at docklands. Ps looking forward to finally breathing the kangas at docklands after all the horror shows Ive endured there over the years...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bugger - I had it in my head it was immediately before the game. Anyone watch it? And know if it’s available anywhere else?

I checked 7 online earlier and couldn't find it, so not sure :(

Bugger - I had it in my head it was immediately before the game. Anyone watch it? And know if it’s available anywhere else?

I saw bits of it, my young fella would blow up everytime I switched Scooby Doo off. I'm hoping it ends up on that 7 catchup stuff or whatever they call it these days. It looked decent from what I saw. Anything our media team touches has been good lately so I'd like to see it in full.

Very excited for the bounce!

To make it worse we only took 1 travelling emergency so we'll be playing 1 short on the bench.
And Sam Sheldon is a late inclusion.

Packing backpack and ready to take young Quinlan for a big day at the footy. Watched 6 solid hours of Fitzroy victories from the 80’s yesterday and it is fair to say I am up and about. All we need is Bernie Quinlan at Full Forward, Conlan on a Half Forward Flank, Wilson roving and Serra in the backline. We would be invincible! LIDS AWAY!

Packing backpack and ready to take young Quinlan for a big day at the footy. Watched 6 solid hours of Fitzroy victories from the 80’s yesterday and it is fair to say I am up and about. All we need is Bernie Quinlan at Full Forward, Conlan on a Half Forward Flank, Wilson roving and Serra in the backline. We would be invincible! LIDS AWAY!

Don't forget Pert - Roos Barwick and Osborne.

Either way I think it’ll be close. Head says small loss, heart says small win.

That was a weird three pages to read.

Shows how cagey everyone is about this game that we'd all go into a collective panic over a troll post.

Worst case scenario is us not backing up a 7 goal win against the premiers. Still not the worst thing to happen to us in the last 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back