Game Day Round 2, 2019 - North Melbourne vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a weird three pages to read.

Shows how cagey everyone is about this game that we'd all go into a collective panic over a troll post.

Worst case scenario is us not backing up a 7 goal win against the premiers. Still not the worst thing to happen to us in the last 5 years.
We just don’t know how to react to a win :p.

That was a weird three pages to read.

Shows how cagey everyone is about this game that we'd all go into a collective panic over a troll post.

Worst case scenario is us not backing up a 7 goal win against the premiers. Still not the worst thing to happen to us in the last 5 years.
No, worst case scenario is us backing up a 7 goal thrashing of the premiers with a thrashing by a very middle of the road team.

No, worst case scenario is us backing up a 7 goal thrashing of the premiers with a thrashing by a very middle of the road team.

I feel like you don't actually disagree with me my friend

Hey does anyone know if I can upgrade my Vic membership GA Ticket at the ticket office? Have been watching my lions from the medallion club for the last decade and can't go back to GA. Level 2 is the best spot at docklands. Ps looking forward to finally breathing the kangas at docklands after all the horror shows Ive endured there over the years...[/QUOTE

Lions have an area for us on level 3 sect 42 - good atmosphere when I’ve sat there before - see you there! Go Lions

Having to follow the game on here again today, as I will next week, but then I'm finished here and off home....will be good to finally see a game again.

Hoping we can play with the same intent as last week......kangaroos are a nuisance and need to be culled.

Having to follow the game on here again today, as I will next week, but then I'm finished here and off home....will be good to finally see a game again.

Hoping we can play with the same intent as last week......kangaroos are a nuisance and need to be culled.

Do you need another game commentary effort MM? Unsure if I can as I might have Soren Lorenson coming over to watch the game, but if I can provide regular updates like last week, I will if you need me to :)

Do you need another game commentary effort MM? Unsure if I can as I might have Soren Lorenson coming over to watch the game, but if I can provide regular updates like last week, I will if you need me to :)

Appreciate whatever you can manage Sausages, even the score occassionally would be great. If you are busy though, I fully understand.....I can get the gist of the play by the comments, and go over to the HUN for score if none available on here...:)

I must get going though, have a trip to the tip to do before the game starts and it's 7k's out of town! Have never wished for siblings more than I have this week!! Thankfully mum has settled into her aged care place (it's luxurious!) and she is as happy as a pig in the proverbial, which has allowed me to get on with cleaning and packing up her unit....thank goodness for my grandson, he's been here every day after work helping me......anyhoo enough about my lot atm...

....hoping it will be another day to celebrate and sing the song along with our boys:hearts::brisbane::hearts:

Could I ask someone to send me or direct me to an easily printable (by number ) team list? I DO NOT HAVE THE COMPUTER SKILLS (OOPS cap lock hit again) or word processing ability to do it myself.

I go with a group of people who annoy me asking continually, "Who was that?" and if I could give them a list it means I would enjoy the game more.

They are too tight to buy a record. Grrrr

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Appreciate whatever you can manage Sausages, even the score occassionally would be great. If you are busy though, I fully understand.....I can get the gist of the play by the comments, and go over to the HUN for score if none available on here...:)

I must get going though, have a trip to the tip to do before the game starts and it's 7k's out of town! Have never wished for siblings more than I have this week!! Thankfully mum has settled into her aged care place (it's luxurious!) and she is as happy as a pig in the proverbial, which has allowed me to get on with cleaning and packing up her unit....thank goodness for my grandson, he's been here every day after work helping me......anyhoo enough about my lot atm...

....hoping it will be another day to celebrate and sing the song along with our boys:hearts::brisbane::hearts:

I am going today but I really appreciated the commentary last week

Could I ask someone to send me or direct me to an easily printable (by number ) team list? I DO NOT HAVE THE COMPUTER SKILLS (OOPS cap lock hit again) or word processing ability to do it myself.

I go with a group of people who annoy me asking continually, "Who was that?" and if I could give them a list it means I would enjoy the game more.

They are too tight to buy a record. Grrrr

Tell them to download the AFL app. The 'teams' section on the match centre has the players and their numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back