Game Day Round 2: Prison Bars @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing we didn't bother picking another tall in defence
Like who? Clurey is still only 193. Would get monstered just like the rest of the back 6.

Try an experiment with Lord and he’d almost certainly be overawed and have his confidence shot.

Midfield getting smashed. Bergman and Duursma can't get near it. Drew doing okay but JHF and Wines need to put the head over the footy. Feel like too many are looking for others to do the hard work for them. Umpires aren't helping

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like who? Clurey is still only 193. Would get monstered just like the rest of the back 6.

Try an experiment with Lord and he’d almost certainly be overawed and have his confidence shot.
Pasini

They legit got 6 goals from frees that were all questionable. 11 frees against for the quarter. -19 in 5 quarters. Why do the umps hate us so much? I’m sick of it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Midfield is down today. Need to lift in there and get the ball forward. Umpiring can’t be that bad for the whole game. If they called the 2 Mcstay free kicks the other way, which they easily could have, it’s a much closer game.

Need to adapt our stoppage setup. They’re blasting us away as soon as the ball clears the pack. Let’s see what Carr can do.

As a neutral I don't care what anyone says Collingwood are overated, yes port has been poor in areas but the ups have helped them.
If port can increase the pressure which has been lacking and the defence composes itself the game can still be won by port

Add the Collingwood edition of Daniel McStay to the list of spuds that tear us apart.

One day we’ll wake up that Alir isn’t a man on man defender. If we played Clurey that would free him up and let him play his role.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Is hogan posting the meta this season?

6FCNN3ZX5EN6OGQLWHEDBQKIOU.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back