Game Day Round 2 v weagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love that match as a football fan. Huge credit to the boys. Had to pull themselves off the canvass. Finally found some connection and straight kicking but my heart was in my mouth every time the eagles took it forward with their big blokes. Some obvious positives but lots to work on defensively and offensively if we’re going to be genuine contenders. Definitely going to savour that win though!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Captains performance from Bont today. Superb. As someone mentioned before he really put the team on his back today and carried us home right until that goal to finish it all off

I don’t think I’ve cried after a game since we won the 2018 GF, that’s gonna hurt for a while.
Congrats Doggies what a heartbreaking game for us but you guys were magnificent, painful for us but a super game of footy for both clubs and neutrals I reckon.
_Mike_ 👍🏻

I don’t think I’ve cried after a game since we won the 2018 GF, that’s gonna hurt for a while.
Congrats Doggies what a heartbreaking game for us but you guys were magnificent, heartbreaking for us but a super game of footy for both clubs and neutrals I reckon.
_Mike_ 👍🏻
We normally roll over in games like that. Eagles were sensational.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back