Preview Round 20, 2024: Adelaide Crows v Hawthorn, 28 July 2024, 4.10pm AEST @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The caps 150th if we lose. I will be extremely dissapointed. I wasn't dissapointed after the port game all part of our growing pains with a team that is further along the path. This is a team that is on the same path us and below us on the ladder. We must win. I am confident we will get the job done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had a look at the round 12 encounter to familiarise myself with the opposition. It had a similar vibe to last week’s game against Collingwood. We controlled the majority of the game. The difference being we squandered lots of opportunities in front of goal. As with the Collingwood game last week Ginni was in the thick of it.

To prompt respective memories, it was the game where Ginni oscillated between high farce and brilliance. Just to recap, he misses an easy set shot 35 out straight in front in the first couple of minutes of the game. He then snaps a trademark Ginni goal in the second and in the space of 5 minutes hits two snaps from a similar position, one a point, the other out on the full. In between all this he’s awarded a free for holding the ball 20 out straight in front. This however is reversed when CJ decides to head butt his opponent in full view of the umpire.

In the third quarter, he takes a set shot on the boundary 20 out and connects with the belly of the ball, the ball lands in the field of play still 20 out from goal. He then gets on the end of a possession chain and smashes it through the points, burning Dear in the process whom would have walked into an open goal and made it a certainty. But wait there’s more. With seconds on the clock in the same quarter, he scouts the loose ball and bends it through for a sausage that has his teammates in such state, that the unassuming supporter can’t decide whether Will Day wants to marry him or knock his block off. Stay tuned for the next instalment on Sunday when the Ginni show rolls on.

Just had a look at the round 12 encounter to familiarise myself with the opposition. It had a similar vibe to last week’s game against Collingwood. We controlled the majority of the game. The difference being we squandered lots of opportunities in front of goal. As with the Collingwood game last week Ginni was in the thick of it.

To prompt respective memories, it was the game where Ginni oscillated between high farce and brilliance. Just to recap, he misses an easy set shot 35 out straight in front in the first couple of minutes of the game. He then snaps a trademark Ginni goal in the second and in the space of 5 minutes hits two snaps from a similar position, one a point, the other out on the full. In between all this he’s awarded a free for holding the ball 20 out straight in front. This however is reversed when CJ decides to head butt his opponent in full view of the umpire.

In the third quarter, he takes a set shot on the boundary 20 out and connects with the belly of the ball, the ball lands in the field of play still 20 out from goal. He then gets on the end of a possession chain and smashes it through the points, burning Dear in the process whom would have walked into an open goal and made it a certainty. But wait there’s more. With seconds on the clock in the same quarter, he scouts the loose ball and bends it through for a sausage that has his teammates in such state, that the unassuming supporter can’t decide whether Will Day wants to marry him or knock his block off. Stay tuned for the next instalment on Sunday when the Ginni show rolls on.
Yep, nailed it, you know we're probably saying this about half a dozen of our players but if Ginni fixed up his rough edges , he'd be in contention for AA half frwd just like his teammate Dylan Moore!

I have been nervous about every game up to last week when the night before I became really confident about beating the pies. I believe in this team I believe this week won’t go to their heads and crows have lost their 2 X factor players and their 2 key backs. As many have said if we drop this we don’t deserve to play finals we should win comfortably if we bring anything like our current form. Crows are quite pedestrian and how do they win clearance with laird soligo bond against day Newcombe worpel.

Any reason he didn’t play for Box Hill last week then, you would of thought he would of played for BH if there was any concern with his form instead of sitting him out a week for being managed

Just guessing, give him a week off to recharge, then play him through Boxhill, until he is ready to come back in.

I think part of the reason we're getting our tyres pumped by the media is because of the boring, shit brand of footy that so many teams are playing.

We stand out and people want to watch exciting, skillful footy.

I agree this match is a danger one, but win and we are FLYING.

I think part of the reason we're getting our tyres pumped by the media is because of the boring, shit brand of footy that so many teams are playing.

We stand out and people want to watch exciting, skillful footy.

I agree this match is a danger one, but win and we are FLYING.

Win tomorrow, irregardless of ladder position, we will have all the teams looking over their shoulders. A bit like opposition players, wondering where Cyril is, rather than looking ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back