Game Day Round 20 - Ess v WCE - 11/8 @ ES

Remove this Banner Ad

I really don't think we have ever used the sub role as a strategy.. basically I feel the club sees it as the player we want in the 22, but need the least on the day :rolleyes: Look at Tutt yesterday, had reasonable impact off the green vest against Carlton

The club just have no idea, it's so infuriating. Last week Embley came on and kicked a goal within 90 seconds when we needed a goal. Morton came on as sub a few weeks ago, kicked a goal and racked up 10 disposals playing the lose man in defence. Embley came on as sub against Adelaide and was crucial in our win in the dying stages and racked up 13 disposals.

Both dropped for Sheppard so he can play the sub role. He is probably the person least fit for that role in our whole team. Zero sense from those in charge.

Haven't you sort of answered your own question there? He doesn't get enough of it so no point in playing him the whole game. Why would you put a ball magnet as the sub. He can have more of an effect when others are tiring and use his speed.

Embley is finished. Morton is ok but think they prefer Sheppard for the future.

Because you need an impact player for the sub role, what's the point of playing Sheppard as the sub if he doesn't even get a disposal?

$25 on kennedy to kick the first goal @ $6. probably should have bet on lecras @ $15 considering his history with essendon. lecras to score the most goals @ $13 is a good bet.

Just registering my tip in my last 5 minutes of interest in this shitty season. Essendon to play abysmally, us to play well. Bombers by 37. 1 minute down, 4 to go.

i'm more concerned with my supercoach score than the outcome of this game. glad i have heppell in my team. his pansy a$s is sure to dominate against the plebs we have out there today.

I would genuinely like a better draft pick, however my baser instincts have won out this time and I really just wanna beat these ****ers.

we have a trend of allowing players to have career best games against us when we play interstate.

wonder who will cover themselves in glory for the bombers today?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

f*cking roof off

can't wait to not be able to see the ball for half the game.

also looking forward to some comedic dropped marks as players shield their eyes with the ball approaching

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 20 - Ess v WCE - 11/8 @ ES

Remove this Banner Ad

Back